Clean Your RAM & Make Your Comp Speed Better

Clean Your RAM & Make Your Comp Speed Better

Clean your RAM

You may recognize that your system gets slower and slower when playing and working a lot with your Desktop or a laptop. That’s because your RAM is full of remaining progress pieces you do not need any more.

Open the notepad and type

FreeMem=Space(64000000)

in this file and save it as RAMcleaner.vbs [ You should choose the "All Files" option when u save it ]

Run the file and ur RAM may be cleaned :>

Of course u can edit the code in the file for a greater “cleaning-progress”.

FreeMem=Space(128000000)

just try it out.. it worked for me. Post your comment here if it worked for you

Thankx :-)

but i am worried about some that kind notepad tricks/tips because it can be cause of DATA loses Please make sure this isn't a fake or silent killer file and also i can't trust on yo New Member

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

but i am worried about some that kind notepad tricks/tips because it can be cause of DATA loses Please make sure this isn’t a fake or silent killer file and also i can’t trust on yo New Member
[/quote]

Specially first posters. Experienced users are requested to verify this before someone harms their system.

Why not use some free software for automatically clean ram and without using such vbs.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Why not use some free software for automatically clean ram and without using such vbs.
[/quote]

yes you remind me CCleaner

I was using FreeRAM-xp. You may download from following link.

http://www.yourwaresolutions.com/software.html

What do u mean by cleaning RAM? These kind of all softwares and utilities only defragment the RAM. easy way to restart the computer and all remaining programs will be erased coz RAM is a volatile memory.

^ ditto

a simple restart of the computer clears the RAM since RAM is volatile memory, i.e without electricty the memory is erased

the reason these programs leave their data in RAM is becoz of windows. thats the whole point of ram...since accessing again later on from HDD would is slower and from ram is much much faster so a program in ram is loaded much faster than again from hdd.

...the prefetch concept i guess

^ that doesnt matter a simple restart clears everything present in ur RAM

What a load of crap!

What's next? Type "format C:" to free up disk space !?

^ lolz

Nice code sharing....but its better that you use a Ram cleaner like FreeRAM- XP....cuz u dont noe exactly how much memory is being used by the programs that are running and the kernel...and so you dont noe how much memory u shud try to free

and obviously its betta to restart PC, but in case you are running sum kinda server or a download that cant be resumed , den u might use RAM cleaning

++ RAM cleaning only works if a there is a process that is running and it uses multiple threads, so when those threads terminate they leave junk in RAM sumtyms...

++ If u close a process all the memory allocated to it is cleared...so in such case RAM cleaning wont benefit u

To conclude, usually RAM cleaning isn't very effective

^100% Agreed!!!

i've tried a few ram cleaning softwares and they are bullshit. Simply don't install useless stuff on your computer and if you use internet then do install a good antivirus and spyware cleaner and regularly defrag your drives and lastly store the data in some managed way on your drives that's it you don't need any ram cleaning softwares.

playing with RAM is nt a good idea bro n people having databases on thier desktop should ignore this post believe me

i think all pc optimizers are junk

except for system mechanic, it really does do good sometimes.

As my experiance with Ramcleaner i found that is not nessecery for home users,and i dont know about professionals thats only a "MASLA"

be careful with this method as this can crash your system. By doing this, you are forcing ram to unload Dlls. If those dlls are in use by any application, the next call to an unloaded dll will crash your system :)

I was using FreeROM xp quite some time never crushed window. Instaed it give free ram when ram goes below of certain limit. I never found it irritating.

He was Advertising :P