Class Edge 32 best unlimted edge internet package?

Salam to all members,

i have nokia 5233 edge class 32 can any one tell me which is the best internet package for me ? telenor ufone zong etc? and what is the maximum speed i will get on class 32 ?

i want good speed cuz most of my work is on streaming

anyone??

I've tried Warid and Zong, and none of them has a good/stable streaming. Anyway, you can get Zong 2gb Package for Rs200+Tax. Thats the best package I've seen so far.

One thing I should add , the zong 2GB is now in only Rs. 200 including tax which mean only 200 will be deducted. It happened last with me and my friend.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

One thing I should add , the zong 2GB is now in only Rs. 200 including tax which mean only 200 will be deducted. It happened last with me and my friend.
[/quote]

around 250 are deducted, i’ve used that package

thnx but what will be the max speed on edge?

@kamran1x1

I just checked my balance before and after subscribing to that package, around 250 had been deducted

If you don't believe then try yourself

i just want to knw the max speed i will get on class 32

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Salam to all members,

i have nokia 5233 edge class 32 can any one tell me which is the best internet package for me ? telenor ufone zong etc? and what is the maximum speed i will get on class 32 ?

i want good speed cuz most of my work is on streaming

[/quote]

dude just say edge, what up with class 32… blah blah

its like me asking this forum “i am looking for wifi router IEEE 802.11G 2.4 GHZ” best thing for me to say just “WIFI router”.

i wish i wud have expert knowledge of it .. m saying class 32 cuz i have heard class 32 gets more speed than class 10 ..

^^^^

edge 2G is obsolete technology, now a days any latest GSM phone you buy come with top of the line edge radio anyway. so you don't have to worry about that.

now a days regular countries are in transition from 3G to 4G.

used warid, telenor and zong edge i must say now zong is crap.. on warid and telenor i get 25 to 32 kb