Cisco Institutes

Hello peeps! I am wondering if any one here would recommend institutes offering Cisco courses. Another thing I want to enquire about is if anyone is already taking network related course at Lahore Corvit?

Thanks in anticipation

I took ccna fast track at corvit islamabad, they r good but not certified training partner of cisco.

i would reccomend you comsats lahore and tech-knowledge lahore, they r accrediated cisco learning partner.

Thanks mate! Does it really matter if the institute is Cisco certified training partner? I mean, I am more interested in tutors teaching the real thing (no fobb offs), alot of troubleshootings and the important thing "if institute would refer you to organisations to put your hands on practical stuff".

Do you think if businesses in Lahore are much Cisco oriented than in Islamabad?

Dear networking is the most hot field whether its islamabad or lahore or dubai, every organization is looking for certified professional, if you have a good practical knowlege but dont have a certification it is difficult to get a job.

If you take ccna from cisco registered academy you would get certificate from cisco, also they give you discount to appear in certification exam. Cisco has a very good criteria for academy selection so a cisco register academy always have a good instructor plus good course contents.

http://cisco.netacad.net/cnams/locators/LocatorMain.jsp

follow this link to locate cisco academies in lahore or worldwide

Salman, its quite the opposite in UK. Over here if you have a lot of experience under your belt, you would get hired easily than someone with certification and no experience. Ideally, I want to complete cert and than a month or two cisco based network experience.

Guys, What about Islamabad ? No Cisco Certified Training Partner here?

I work here, hence Comsats and Corvit seem to be the only worthwhile places i could go.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Guys, What about Islamabad ? No Cisco Certified Training Partner here?

I work here, hence Comsats and Corvit seem to be the only worthwhile places i could go.

[/quote]

ICT is the best institute in islamabad, H-8 islamabad,its cisco and ITU regional academy

Has anyone here done ccnp and knows long long does it take to complete?

ICT is the best institute in islamabad, H-8 islamabad,its cisco and ITU regional academy

[/quote]

ICT, umm Would be a huge favour if you would get me a phone number ?

http://ictech.edu.pk/Programs_CNAP_Contacts.htm

2. Manager (Netwroks Academy)

207, ICT, Sector H-9/4, Islamabad.

Tel: (92-51)- 4865759

E-mail: fahim@ictech.edu.pk

Salman, have you done any sort of cisco certification at all?

i have done mcse, and currently my CCNA is in progress, i will appear for ccna certification exam in january

i have done mcse, and currently my CCNA is in progress, i will appear for ccna certification exam in january
[/quote]

Where did you do your MCSE from? and where about you are doing your CCNA?

Thanks man, helped loads!

What cademic certification is necessary to do ccna, is it B.A or M.A ?

Are there any PHP, SEO and CSS (cascading stylesheet) learning institues in islamabad ?