Chinese Sets EXPERIENCE?

Hi,

now a days chinese copy of poplular brands are selling at very low price..

any body havng experience about there reliability ///

bye

They suck. Terrible screen, terrible OS, terrible built quality and they look cheap

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

They suck. Terrible screen, terrible OS, terrible built quality and they look cheap
[/quote]

they are chinese thats why… don’t expect a nokia like performance from a look alike for 1/4 of the price :)

the sound quality sucks the camera quality sycks and the software sucks what's left?

and there is problem with the batteries and chargers

they are chinese thats why… don’t expect a nokia like performance from a look alike for 1/4 of the price :)
[/quote]

Huh? Just because they’re Chinese doesn’t make them of poor quality. The original Nokia, Sony Ericsson or any other brand phone which you currently is using was most probably made in China too! Most of your computer parts including the processor and RAM is most probably made/assembled in China as well; so anything made in China is not a sign of poor quality. It is actually the fault of our importers who import CHEAP and POOR quality stuff from China. Chinese produce excellent quality stuff too, but for that our importers will have to pay more which they cannot afford.

Huh? Just because they’re Chinese doesn’t make them of poor quality. The original Nokia, Sony Ericsson or any other brand phone which you currently is using was most probably made in China too! Most of your computer parts including the processor and RAM is most probably made/assembled in China as well; so anything made in China is not a sign of poor quality. It is actually the fault of our importers who import CHEAP and POOR quality stuff from China. Chinese produce excellent quality stuff too, but for that our importers will have to pay more which they cannot afford.

[/quote]

ditto

[/quote]

Yes you r right

Foreign brands made in China are okay because the international companies keep a reasonable level of quality control but Chinese brands themselves are just crap.

[/quote]

man i have lived in china for 2 years and i know the quality of things it is excelent only our pakistani importers crap stuff otherwise there is a lot of quality stuff in china

we have stereotyped Chinese goods. a funny and notable incident/experiment my friend does with his cheap china mobile set. people are usually amazed to see the big touch screen. after they ask the price he tells them he got it from abroad and costs 30000 pkr. they cant stop admiring the product.

at other times he bluntly tells them its chinese crap for 6000 pkr. they cant stop themselves finding all the drawbacks of the mobile

we have stereotyped Chinese goods. a funny and notable incident/experiment my friend does with his cheap china mobile set. people are usually amazed to see the big touch screen. after they ask the price he tells them he got it from abroad and costs 30000 pkr. they cant stop admiring the product.

at other times he bluntly tells them its chinese crap for 6000 pkr. they cant stop themselves finding all the drawbacks of the mobile

[/quote]

i saw a chinese mobile which had 16 speaker :o but the sound quality wasn’t great

only the touch screen are good everything else is crap

[/quote]

you are absolutely right they will make whatever you want if you want good quality stuff they will make good quality stuff you want bad quality stuff they will bad quality stuff for you

Quality of Chines products depend on money paid by the importer of our Pakistani Traders. My brother bought one chines land line telphone set from USA about 5 or 6 years back and it is still working without any problem but if you buy same set from Pakistan that it might work for about 6 months. Basicaly it is depend on quality we import and price we pay.

i think chinese sets are good, coz i have seen a few with good features. one was nokia express music exact copy. same functions, same quality, same menus, everything was same. i was not able to recognize that it is a chinese copy set. only the difference is that they dont have warranty. other things were good. i think if they give warranty then one would like to buy it.

thanks

i think chinese sets are good, coz i have seen a few with good features. one was nokia express music exact copy. same functions, same quality, same menus, everything was same. i was not able to recognize that it is a chinese copy set. only the difference is that they dont have warranty. other things were good. i think if they give warranty then one would like to buy it.

thanks

[/quote]

they have started giving warranty

they have started giving warranty

[/quote]

which dealer is giving?

which dealer is giving?

[/quote]

i have seen some dealers giving warranty in karachi

what's the OS of these Nokia copied phones? Java based or symbian?

what’s the OS of these Nokia copied phones? Java based or symbian?
[/quote]

linux i have heard