Chinese Sets Emit Higher leve of Radiation?

Hey guys i am planning on buying a low budget dual sim set one friend suggested to me to buy a china set which are cheap and have alot of features in them but one friend pointed out they have substandard components in them and emit a higher level of radiation than Nokia or other brands hence a health hazard.. So my question is, is that true?

It may be true because reducing emissions to safer levels require very careful product designing, special assembling and manufacturing methods and use of high quality shielding techniques / addition of more components and many more procedures / techniques. All this increases the product cost which is in contradiction to current trend of Chinese products.

That is the reason for China designed and made products to be cheaper and targeted to the countries where no standards exist. For example, you will not find any Q-Mobile set on GSM Arena

So cheap stuff for cheap nation with free chances of cancer? But thank god our nation is "lakar hazam, pathar haam'.

Did you know that in an nuclear blast event, cockroaches have highest chances of survival rate from the deadly radiation?

[quote=“Frost, post:, topic:”]

Hey guys i am planning on buying a low budget dual sim set one friend suggested to me to buy a china set which are cheap and have alot of features in them but one friend pointed out they have substandard components in them and emit a higher level of radiation than Nokia or other brands hence a health hazard… So my question is, is that true?

[/quote]

Signals Boosters are everywhere, in residential areas and crowded commercial areas, in suburbs and on highways, on mountains and inside deserts but no body cares how much harmful their radiations are. It is said that people living within the range of 300 meters from a cellular tower are most affected by the radiations but this practice is being used world wide and in developed countries, towers are planted in populated areas just like Pakistan. Then why are you so conscious about if Chinese replica or cheap Chinese cell phone brands cause health hazards? Feel free to buy any Chinese cell phone or if you are really conscious about health risks, then first find a solution how to remove cellular towers and other boosters/carriers from at least residential areas.

For God's sake, it's not a microwave oven. It's not going to cooking an egg or even one f***ing corn kernel.

If you are in doubt, do this:

1) Take one kernel of corn

2) Take some ordinary adhesive tape

3) Wrap that adhesive tape and put that kernel of corn where you think antenna of cellphone is located.

4) Then keep using your phone as normal.

5) Wait for the day when that kernel pops into a popcorn. That day you'll know how hazardous cellphone is to your brain.

6) That f***ing day will NEVER come.

According to UN, cellphone is dangerous to humans. Yeah, I know everybody read that in news. But anyone actually read that UN report? It said that cellphone are now as harmful and cancer producing to humans, as much as coffee. F***ing coffee and tea! By this logic, all of Pakistanis should have cancer because they drink tea.

So keep using cheapest cellphones from China because you'll get cancer from tea, coca cola, pepsi, etc. before you get from cellphone.

Just for your enjoyment (PLEASE NOTE THEY ALL ARE FAKE):

Search in youtube and you'll find many similar videos.

Warning: If anyone of you showed any above video to any other innocent human to scare them of using cellphone then remember that Allah is watching you and YOU'LL BURN IN HELL.

^

Well your post is pretty clear indication of brain cancer wampyr....

what do you think everyone....? :D

[quote=“Faisal, post:6, topic:16296”]

^

Well your post is pretty clear indication of brain cancer wampyr…

what do you think everyone…? :D

[/quote]

:lol: ROFL :lol:

But trust me, the electromagnetic radiation emitted from cellphones and all other electronic appliances including light bulbs (especially energy savers) are within safe limits.

Anyone who disagree with me, should strap kernel of corn to his/her cellphone and show me when it pop into popcorn.

i beg to differ from you friends omments,, i have and had used these chinese cheapos,, and have never heard of any issue,,

can u ask him to be preciuse hwhat are those radiations that that are harmful and overgenerated by those chinese,,any study ? any research any scientific paper that confirms this fact for the mobile u were interested in?

[quote=“wampyr, post:7, topic:16296”]

:lol: ROFL :lol:

But trust me, the electromagnetic radiation emitted from cellphones and all other electronic appliances including light bulbs (especially energy savers) are within safe limits.

Anyone who disagree with me, should strap kernel of corn to his/her cellphone and show me when it pop into popcorn.

[/quote]

Well of course your right…

Even the banana and almonds that we eat have traces of some radioactive element isotopes. but the the radiation levels are well below the danger level to a human body.

The point merely being if anything unchecked which is made by humans which is also suppose to be cheap and also deals with light spectrum (visible or not), could potentially be dangerous in long run because of prolonged usage . Cause this sort of stuff can cause genetic mutation in human body which may appear in any sort of disability or disease in second or third generations of human if not the first or might trigger something dangerous (like cancer of some sort) on the exposed which probably wouldn’t have triggered otherwise throughout that human’s life span . Just like there’s limit to the number of times a human body can be subjected to X-ray for specific interval of time of X-ray and probably in-between two X-rays. I mean I can’t really recall the exact number but 11000 times of X-ray exposure is equal to nuclear blast radiation or something like that…

And we all know how this phaki nation likes their stuff (at least most of em)… cheap, third-grade and therefor, unchecked.

[quote=“Faisal, post:9, topic:16296”]

Well of course your right… Even the banana and almonds that we eat have traces of some radioactive element isotopes. but the the radiation levels are well below the danger level to a human body. The point merely being if anything unchecked which is made by humans which is also suppose to be cheap and also deals with light spectrum (visible or not), could potentially be dangerous in long run because of prolonged usage . Cause this sort of stuff can cause genetic mutation in human body which may appear in any sort of disability or disease in second or third generations of human if not the first or might trigger something dangerous (like cancer of some sort) on the exposed which probably wouldn’t have triggered otherwise throughout that human’s life span . Just like there’s limit to the number of times a human body can be subjected to X-ray for specific interval of time of X-ray and probably in-between two X-rays. I mean I can’t really recall the exact number but 11000 times of X-ray exposure is equal to nuclear blast radiation or something like that… And we all know how this phaki nation likes their stuff (at least most of em)… cheap, third-grade and therefor, unchecked.
[/quote]

I do agree with you. There are all sorts of dangers in nature and man made that can go wrong. Human body is very fragile and can’t tolerate much abuse. We do have to check for substandard equipments because one faulty machine can endanger many human lives especially in urban environment.

Having said that, radio waves, TV frequencies, satellite communication, mobile-phone communication, visible light, infrared, ultraviolet, TV waves, X-Rays, microwave oven radiation, etc.; all of them are “electromagnetic radiation”. Usually, with the word radiation, the “nuclear radiation” is the first thing that pops up in our mind. But even visible light is an electromagnetic radiation. Not all radiations are bad for humans.

There is a big difference between X-Ray radiation compared to radio waves, TV, satellite, visible light and cellphones.

We humans have been living with more than 100 years with radiations at radio frequencies. We humans have been living for thousands of years with nature made radiations from Sun and cosmic radiation. And I think we human survived pretty good with all those natural and man-made radio and TV radiations without much trouble.

Natural radiations from Sun, cosmos, and man-made radiations from radio towers, TV towers, satellites, electronic equipment for example, energy savor build, tube-light and many other equipments bombard different types of radiations all the time on humans. But why all of the sudden cellphone are becoming “bad”? It’s not that cellphone frequency is in danger range of electromagnetic radiation spectrum. The only reason is that we can carry cellphones in our hand, that’s why its “bad”. The satellite which is bombarding radiation all the time is not bad because it is out of sight.

If there could be a solid proof that cellphone’s electromagnetic radiation can produce cancer or it’s life threatening or it will disrupt our genes in any harmful way then we should publish this and trust me if proven by independent tests then expect none less than Noble prize.

However, if in future, we found that cellphone’s electromagnetic radiation is bad for humans then trust me, all the radios, TV, satellite and much of the internet will be gone, forever. If one thing is bad then so is the other things similar to it. Even fire produce electromagnetic radiation and trust me I won’t be able to go more than few days on raw and uncooked food. :)