Chinese Magic Hard drive

Hi guys,

Check this out.

http://blog.jitbit.com/2011/04/chinese-magic-drive.html

Wait till Pakistanis get hold of this technology, Salaam hay!

hahaha.. Good one

"when it runs out of space, it starts overwriting from the beginning"

Fake capacity flash drives are widely available locally. You'll find lots of them being sold at olx.com.pk for instance. They sport kingston logos as well.

Even I would have fallen for this scam, if I did not knew about this.

Imagine if someone uploads all his important data on this drive and deletes the original source of the data. Then when he goes back to access those files he would be surprised :D

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Imagine if someone uploads all his important data on this drive and deletes the original source of the data. Then when he goes back to access those files he would be surprised :D

[/quote]

ROFL!!!

Yeah that would be a huge blunder!!

LOL

[quote=“rokra, post:3, topic:14160”]

Fake capacity flash drives are widely available locally. You’ll find lots of them being sold at olx.com.pk for instance. They sport kingston logos as well.

[/quote]

I have software which changes the shown capacity of flash or memory card, so instead of showing 1GB it shows 2GB of memory!

Interesting i always wondered how the shopkeepers at Regal chowk werre selling these USb's so cheap

Now thats called ingenuity of mind.

Self over-writing disks, wow China

That's cool anyone know its price ?

Really hate people, making such sort of threads and promoting their product through unfair means....

Excuse me? I am not promoting my product, just trying to raise awareness against this fraud.

Had you not seen chinese DVD player or chinese STB? it is old old old old story......... Fazol thread :(

Ok.