Chinese Accessories ! good or really Bad?

post the comments based on your experience about the Chinese gadgets / hardware .

are they really crap or worth of the money ?

china made 2 kinds of quality high quality which is good and longer life and normal quality which is not so good and no life

Wont last long

Well there are lot of Chinese handsets in market these days. I have heard they have better function but not better stability. Chinese people are hard working not geneuise. They try to make things very fast and they get success but they do not care about over all life of a gadget or anything.

I even heard that when there is an international meeting on the electronics or any electrical equipments the china is not allowed to attend the meeting as they all fear that china would take there patents or formula and make the same device quicker than them and introduce in the market at a much cheaper rate ...you all know the rest how china is ruling in Hall Road Lahore you just can't find an original Nokia made easily...

Just heard that 3 in 1 sim model is out by china :lol:

china number one stuff is great, i have a chinese tv working for 2 years now without a problem.

china number 2 stuff is not so great, and that is what is exported here mostly, from stereos systems to mobile phones.

well almost everything is made by China here in paKistan :/ .

its not "China" .. it is the Companies who behind all of this 3rd Class stuff , no matter where they from China / Taiwan / US .

Yes totally agree with

striker111,jack and armada

I bought few MP3's and MP4(not the cheap stuff that you can get easily here in Pakistan) from china 4 years before and they are working like charm still.And also had experience ultra high-tech goods,we have only cheapest technology imported by China in Pakistan

China make all kind of stuff with all kind of qualities. They make from superb quality hardware to cheapest ones. It is the supplier's and buyer's fault if they buy cheapest products and expect that it will work as expensive superb products.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

I even heard that when there is an international meeting on the electronics or any electrical equipments the china is not allowed to attend the meeting as they all fear that china would take there patents or formula and make the same device quicker than them and introduce in the market at a much cheaper rate …
[/quote]

lolz that reminds me a miss who never allowed us to enter staff room as we may see the questions coming in tests. Are we also chinese.

I agree with striker111, Though best quality is German, Try Cellshock RAM, Noctua CPU coolers.