China mobile with Projector

Is it worth to buy? If anyone have experiance with ths setm please share.

ipVW.jpg

Thanks in advance.

Do it really works ?

Wow! It would be fun to watch movies on this one if and only if it has good result.

But anyways it is interesting thing.

Well this does seem like a really great idea

I wonder why no major manufacturer has thought of implementing this on mobiles?

Now with so many features in every smartphone, why not this too? It would help in business presentations and videos..

@ shafiq

where is this available? And what's the price?

I've seen some of its tv ad in Indian tv channels there its brand name is Spice?

@nab

Now many in Pakistan...

I have seen one in karachi @ 8500/-, shopkeeper said that it was for Rs. 16500/- initially, so price may decrease in near future.

LG is also about to launch a set like this.

I have started this thread to know, Does it really delivers?

as its configuration claims that it can project upto 42'' screen, i am trying for some demo at shop in mobile market.

I'll take one even if it gets to 32" because it is way more interesting thing than we can imagine.

dun buy it yar... a friend of mine got one... the picture quality is like 80's televisions... you cant even read the text...

He says it can be used good only as a "torch"

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Well this does seem like a really great idea

I wonder why no major manufacturer has thought of implementing this on mobiles?

[/quote]

http://www.gsmarena.com/samsung_i8520_galaxy_beam-3150.php

I reckon this is the least wanted thing I would want on my Smartphone/Mobile.

When we have the best Amoled/SLCD/Retina displays around why would you want to watch a movie on a projector at this scale? Other than that, this would drain the battery in less than 20 mins, talking about watching a 2 hour movie= joking.

This is why the Perfect Smartphone would never have a feature like this ;)

Watching movies on projector is always facinating...

Do you know any projector with better quality and low price?

I have heard about few of pocket projectors etc, are they really available in Pakistan?

Well, such phones with projectors are not worth buying, because the maximum lumens that they offer is 10 lumens through LCOS technology. The contrast level is extremely low. You will need a pitch black room with not even a spot of light if you need to watch something which makes some sense. Even that would also be just like a faded version. Even if a small amount of light enters the room, and your veiweing experience is screwed

What a amazing post

China Mobiles Prices in Pakistan 2011

Wow! Really , China Mobile With projector ?

I heard , It would be fun to watch movies on this one if and only if it has good result.

But anyways it is interesting thing.

Mobile Price In pakistan