China import service

I want to purchase few small electronic items from ali express and few other chineese websites with free shipping option is there any one or any company in karachi providing this service professionaly with guranteed delivery of items ? any one who has done it before should feel free to share their experience ......................

I receive all the goods from aliexpress through china post air mail which is quite good. Delivery is mostly on time.

Sent from Galaxy Note 3 (The beauty & beast)

^Are these vendors sending it through registered or unregistered post?

it is through regular post

Depends on how much it costs, how big the packet is, there is a customs duty on almost every medium-sized parcel most certainly so you should expect paying/adding that , anywhere from 50-1000 PKR.

Make sure the items are sent via registered post, apparently there is a hidden pact between the postal offices not to mess with the ones with a tracking number.

[quote=“djayz, post:5, topic:21237”]

Depends on how much it costs, how big the packet is, there is a customs duty on almost every medium-sized parcel most certainly so you should expect paying/adding that , anywhere from 50-1000 PKR.

Make sure the items are sent via registered post, apparently there is a hidden pact between the postal offices not to mess with the ones with a tracking number.

[/quote]

Do they charge extra for sending it through registered post? If yes then how much?

[quote="Soheb.qureshi, post:4, topic:21237"]

it is through regular post

[/quote]

There are 2 types of regular post. Registered and non registered

In my experience (on aliexpress atleast) a seller with a high rating is your best bet, and if your order is above $10 you will most definitely get a free registered shipping , I would ask the seller via message if they use the registered airmail, HKPost is much better and faster than CN post.

HKPost>CN Post>SGPost>SwissPost>MalaysiaPost>others

On the other hand, I never received any parcels from China that were sent with un-registered and without tracking and still have 2 disputes going on with aliexpress. Good thing they were only less than $5 each.