Check this out you third world country people:D

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/technology/8036086.stm

nice... they are gonna do only a hundred times better than mine... and the world best of 1gb is only 500times better... that is cool...

In Japan people r already using 1Gbps Broadband :s

oh man! I cant believe it. I'm using 1Mbps, Ah! just news for us!

yara esi news mt sunaya kro :-(

dil dukhta hay :D

oye Nashukro.. Be thankful to GOD, Atleast you have 1mbps connection.

shukar ALHAMDULILLAH :):P

yes ALLAH KA SHUKAR HAI

i'm thAnkfull to ALLAH almighty for every breath. What do you guys think about what time Pakistani ISPs will compete them.

i dont think they will be ever able to complete Japan'z or US's ISP's ever due to poor infrastructure

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

yes ALLAH KA SHUKAR HAI
[/quote]

When mods started to allow roman urdu, As I’m seeing alot roman urdu on forum and mods taking no action. I remember the old days when you type capital and off you go to hell :D

Just tell me what you people are going to do with that connection other than downloading piles of useless junk.

IMHO 1 Mb connection is enough for most tasks.

Just tell me what you people are going to do with that connection other than downloading piles of useless junk.
[/quote]

Isnt that what internet is for … hell man … internet IS useless junk :D

People with IMs will be even satisfy with 1kbits connection :P For some people, the sole purpose of internet is to send IMs :|

Internet is not junk, people are junking. Same thing happened to books, VHS, CD, DVD and other mediums of information. People are JUNK, of course not all.

There is a reason that Japanese and some western countries are leading the world. We are just mere followers, blind followers. :|

When I am researching, maybe even 1Tbit will be short. :P Every page should open in a blink of an eye :)

Every page should open in a blink of an eye :)
[/quote]

thats depends upon various factors

latency of DNS server

latency of our network

latency of remote website network or server…

not just speed…

not just speed…
[/quote]

“I have a need, a need for speed!” Days of Thunder (1990) :)

IMHO 1 Mb connection is enough for most tasks.

[/quote]

Useless junk! Bro do you know what purposes internet could be used. there are tonns of knowledge, games,audio,news,videos. As for me i use to take help from my teachers in mathematics online. In my opinion all that ain’t Junk.

^

dude read rules

no ROMAN urdu allowed...

ab KucH samajh aya??

Useless junk! Bro do you know what purposes internet could be used. there are tonns of knowledge, games,audio,news,videos. As for me i use to take help from my teachers in mathematics online. In my opinion all that ain’t Junk.

[/quote]

Yes, I know. I have been self learning by listening to video lectures from youtube. But trust me a 1Mb or 2MB connection is still enough. The reason is simple… A person can only consume a finite amount of knowledge.

The only reason of getting a 1 GB connection, I can think of is going HD.

No no no! Bro Shakil you can always get to know something which hasn't been in your access.There is no limit, man gets him self limited. This is natural as you couldn't use internet in 60's and nowaday's you can what you cant in 60's. In 1990's no one could have ever thought of 1mb for homeuse, and now kabbooom you have it. Not eveything is enough! world has to upgrade, these thing are going to happen and world will continue this way because it has to!