Check ownership of your SIM

Send a blank sms to 667. It will return the name and CNIC of the person who has registered this sim. If it is not your name and CNIC, register your sim otherwise it might be blocked.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Send a blank sms to 667. It will return the name and CNIC of the person who has registered this sim. If it is not your name and CNIC, register your sim otherwise it might be blocked.
[/quote]

how much does it costs?

forget to track probably ~3. Some1 doing it can tell exactly

forget to track probably ~3. Some1 doing it can tell exactly
[/quote]

i sent it nothin happened

warid has thier own service for this send "name" to 129

yes yes i found out my sim is not registered to my name. so i think i am gonna go to franchise in an hour for registration.

it cost about 2.50 with taxes. another move from shits to earn $$$$

buying sim from not officially authorized frenchise than we would not have sim on our name. So, better buy sim from official frenchise instead of shops or pan wala. lolz

buying sim from not officially authorized frenchise than we would not have sim on our name. So, better buy sim from official frenchise instead of shops or pan wala. lolz
[/quote]

people want more options in number so they have go to these shops

its not the fault of the customer

[/quote]

Most of the problem of unknown identity is created by mobile companies themselves becasue they dont care about rules and regulation of identity but care about lot of connection.

LOL

franchises tooooooooo

Ohh so not to turst even franchises. Some time back i read news in paper that franchise using some one's id card to issue hundreds of sims. One of my friend gave his id card copy to one authorised personal of frenchise and that person issued 4 sim on one id card instead of one. My frend just made them blcoked and good look to my friends it was nil bill.

So best way is to give id card copy with written sim number and mobile number on it with remarks ONLY FOR. Than you can save your id card number for your own number.

in telenor send name to 345.

or you can view your account details of telenor at wss.telenor.com.pk

how can i check ownership of my zong sim

how can i check ownership of my zong sim
[/quote]

Send a blank sms to 667… Or Write This In New Message MNP and send to 667… Understand ?