Cheapest Domain Names & Quality Web Hosting by Pak Web Bank

Pak Web bank is offering domain names @ cheap rates i.e .COM @ just Rs.700.

Our webhosting starts @ just Rs.1200/yr including a free domain name.

Have a look at all the packages

http://www.pakwebbank.com/web-hosting-packages

http://www.pakwebbank.com/cheap-domain-names/domain-reseller-account

==================================

Web Hosting Pakistan | 99.9% Network Uptime Guarantee.

Reseller Hosting Pakistan | 24/7 Support Service & Free Dedicated IP.

Pak Web Bank | Pakistan Web Hosting @ Best since last 3 years.

^ i have visited your website, you are offering at really cheap reates, can you please tell me what is the cost for a logo desiging ?

Please contact with your specific requirements at: http://www.pakwebbank.com/clients/submitticket.php

After I have bought a domain name from you and someone

clicks on my URL, will the user be directed to your servers

(maintained in Pakistan ?), before it redirects them to my

website, hosted some place on the net ?.

What if there's sustained load-shedding on your end this

summer ?. 12-72 hours let's say. Your genset or UPS conks

out. What then ?.

Providing glitch-free service in Pakistan is now getting more

difficult. Everybody is aware of business' physical limitations.

Unless your hardware is sitting outside Pakistan, customers

have a right to be suspicious of "guarantees". Would you care

to shed more light on this matter ?.

Sheikh 'Good Luck' Chilli

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

What if there’s sustained load-shedding on your end this

summer ?. 12-72 hours let’s say. Your genset or UPS conks

out. What then ?.

difficult. Everybody is aware of business’ physical limitations.

have a right to be suspicious of “guarantees”. Would you care

Sheikh ‘Good Luck’ Chilli

[/quote]

Don’t worry about “servers being in Pakistan”. He has probably gotten a dedicated hosting plan from some US company and is simply reselling hosting packages. If you do host with him, load shedding in Pakistan, will have no effect whatsoever to your website.

What can affect is how many users / sites he hosts on to his servers, if overloaded can affect your website not being accessible temporarily or so, something very common with “shared hosting”.

After some digging, their main hosts are http://www.cirtexhosting.com/

Hi am4tl (how the heck have you been, not so visible

these days bud. Glad you are still around), OK, so is

there a way to tell which company is not overloading

their bus ?. Or should one just book it with the largest

and most famous companies (Gator, Blue, Daddy) out

there ?.

The charges for a domain reg can range from $3 to $15

and way beyond that. Some companies charge less for

the first year and then sock it to you for subsequent

renewals. Are you allowed to shift your domain name

from one company to another after the first year ?. I

wish there was one resource where you could read up

on all of this. It's like going into battle in your PJs.

Sheikh 'Hows Apple ?' Chilli

You can register a domain and then move it around as you please. You are not locked in a contract to keep the domain in one place, since it's your property (as long as you keep renewing it). Shared hosting is exactly how it sounds, the issue is, whether it is giants like godaddy, blue host, or any other place, once they find out that your website is going beyond the scope of the shared hosting package and using more resources, they are going to start playing tricks. Web site outages will occur, whether deliberately, or due to high load on a particular server where your site is located.

Then when you contact customer support, essentially they will nudge you to consider their more pricey virtual private hosting or dedicated hosting packages. Even if they don't push you choose a more pricey option, they are going to tell you things like since it's shared hosting, too much traffic can cause unavailability or that other users / websites on shared hosting are not configured properly since a lot of amateurs are using shared hosting services so in turn it affects other sites as well.

Shared hosting can be very cost effective along with all the free stuff like unlimited this and unlimited that, but it comes with the price of compromising your site to the high indiscriminate traffic that can overload the server where your site is located. So if you consider shared hosting, no matter how big the hosting company is, if your site generates a lot of traffic and eats up their resources or heck even if it doesn't' you should be mentally prepared to accept outages..

Hope this has simplified things for ya.. Apple's fine.... r u a mac user ? And yeah i am working on being more active here... been busy with some other projects. !!

… so is

there a way to tell which company is not overloading

their bus ?. Or should one just book it with the largest

and most famous companies (Gator, Blue, Daddy) out

there ?.

[/quote]

I think am4tl has answered your question pretty well. (Thumbs up for am4tl)

I will just add that, there is no easy way to see which company is overloading their servers. At the end of the day, your own experience counts.

The three names above are the BIG names but if you look around, you will see few people praising them for their wonderful experience and few cursing them for the horrible experience. So it depends on lots of factors.

Also, GoDaddy is one of the best out there when it comes to domain registration. For hosting, not so much.

And there is a saying in the hosting world, “you get what you pay for”. So if an offer seems too good to be true, stay away.

(Personally, I will say stay away from anyone selling unlimited space/bandwidth. But that’s just my own opinion. I know some well known names are doing that.)

//PS. I am just replying to sheikh_chilli’s post. Nothing against thread starter.

What if there’s sustained load-shedding on your end this

summer ?. 12-72 hours let’s say. Your genset or UPS conks

out. What then ?.

difficult. Everybody is aware of business’ physical limitations.

have a right to be suspicious of “guarantees”. Would you care

Sheikh ‘Good Luck’ Chilli

[/quote]

As what am4tl said… we have dedicated plans and sell shared hostings, if you only need to buy a domain you can purchase it from anywhere and than shift when needed. However, if you are considering any hosting you must look at your requirements and the expected traffic that you will get on your website. If you are about to start a small website shared hosting will be good enough for you. There are some other websites who offer business/enterprises hosting like we do, for websites that get more than average traffic. So if you need more resources get such a hosting. And yes when you pay more you get more! So buy a good plan. We have business hosting with RAID10 disks, 32 cores CPU (not oversold).

And about the load shedding, there is no any company who have local servers in Pakistan. Only ptcl is the one who has servers established locally and there prices are quite high! We have servers in USA - CriteX Corp.

thank you.. i too another site which provides hosting at cheap rates

http://www.goresellers.com/- for reseller hosting

http://www.thewebpole.com/- for web hosting

Only ptcl is the one who has servers established locally and there prices are quite high!

[/quote]

There are few but very expensive for normal clients.

I connt see any package on @ Rs.1200/yr including a free domain name.

I think there blaster package.