Charged parking (charging more) and no one bother to control!

Hi

i come to know this whn i parked my small car at millinium mall Karachi and the person charged Rs 20/= for the parking and gave me this slip . see this is clearly mentioned that Rs 20 for commercial / heavy vehicles but what a pitty tht they are charging this with each n every car ! and no one is bothering to arrest the contractor / person !

when we will get rid of all these nasty things ! and 3rd class system ??

FluxBB%20bbcode%20testhttp://img43.imageshack.us/img43/8594/24197423.jpg

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

when we will get rid of all these nasty things ! and 3rd class system ??
[/quote]

Never… :(

did u bother arguing with him...atleast i wud hav kicked his ass after reading "not for small or pvt cars"

I'd have remove his head from his neck and then ask him what's up dock! these parking stands are sold on lease system and they wont check whats happening after getting their share!

did u bother arguing with him…atleast i wud hav kicked his ass after reading “not for small or pvt cars”
[/quote]

the family was with me and i asked once from him tht where is your cotractor bla bla and this is not for small and prvt vehicle but he insisted that we are giving to each n every person this so u ave to pay , so i did !!

but we should promote this so every one know that whats going on actually !

please let me know the newspaper email address jang / dan so i could email the same to them !

This iz pakistan, N0 rulzz here

Usually they try to haggle you for Rs 20.00. You don't need to argue with them, simply tell them "hey i know it's actually Rs 10.00" and you should be fine.

At Forum Mall for example, Rs 20.00 is for more than 2 hours of parking. When you know you arent gonna be there for 2 hours, simply pay 10 and you should be fine.

They just try their luck and get 20 from the unsuspecting.

Usually they try to haggle you for Rs 20.00. You don’t need to argue with them, simply tell them “hey i know it’s actually Rs 10.00” and you should be fine.

At Forum Mall for example, Rs 20.00 is for more than 2 hours of parking. When you know you arent gonna be there for 2 hours, simply pay 10 and you should be fine.

They just try their luck and get 20 from the unsuspecting.

[/quote]

yes but see the ticket they are issuing to every one !

the ticket is for commercial vehicles !!

Depends upon the situation.

If you're with your family, it may be hard to argue as passers by may be intimidated by the bargaining. You will definitely avoid that situation.

If you're alone, kick the s...t out of him if you can (by words)

But i do something different....

Whenever someone approaches I simply tell him "wapis aaa ker deta hun abhi jaldi hay"....

When I come back i give him the stats......."meri gari commercial nai hay, woh samney khari hay us sey ley lo chali jaey gi"

he is dumb struck always if not punch struck :)

Depends upon the situation.

If you’re with your family, it may be hard to argue as passers by may be intimidated by the bargaining. You will definitely avoid that situation.

If you’re alone, kick the s…t out of him if you can (by words)

But i do something different…

Whenever someone approaches I simply tell him “wapis aaa ker deta hun abhi jaldi hay”…

When I come back i give him the stats…"meri gari commercial nai hay, woh samney khari hay us sey ley lo chali jaey gi"

he is dumb struck always if not punch struck :)

[/quote]

lol :D

@nadeem5476

I love to live in Pakistan, so peaceful, so corruption-free, so friendly people. Ah, it's just like Heaven on earth. :|

@nadeem5476

I love to live in Pakistan, so peaceful, so corruption-free, so friendly people. Ah, it’s just like Heaven on earth. :expressionless:

[/quote]

hahah rofl

not possible in next 10000yrs

I can Only Comment "Might is Right.......! "

have sent email to several news papers and channels , lets see

This happened to my driver 10 years ago, my brother then informed him of his error. He drove there the next day and took the money off the guy. No he did not beat up the guy, not that I was there or anything??? Hmm???