Changhong 50" vs Haier 50 " : Which should i buy?

Hey guys,

So i wanna buy a chinese 50 inch led tv. Orient is out, ecostar is expensive. I am down to changhong led50d1000 and haier le50v600.

Can someone help me decide who has used these brands. Which is better in terms of picture quality, build quality and any other factors please.

Thank You.

Brother My advise go to Hall road. these is market of Chineses LED Tv. there picture quality is far batter than Cheng hong ruba. I brought 60" LED with Silver color panel for Rs:73500;/ its a android samsung tv. no one can judge its not a Samsung tv. plus its picture quality is awesome. from side view you can see picture screen is very clear...

50" LED Price is near about Rs:55000.

EVERYONE can tell that those tv are NOT samsung..

however they are very ok for home viewing eg cable.. they have decent picture and some basic decent features, and their price is dirt cheap.. just dont fall into the shopkeeper perfectly crafted lies that these are ultra models from samsung which it makes for specific markets and blah blah..

i once opened their box back tv and the samsung logo was titled at 45 degrees.. i was like LMAO :D

once on another tv, i even touched the samsung logo and it came off in my hand.. :D

[quote=“virus_cracker, post:2, topic:22015”]

Brother My advise go to Hall road. these is market of Chineses LED Tv. there picture quality is far batter than Cheng hong ruba. I brought 60" LED with Silver color panel for Rs:73500;/ its a android samsung tv. no one can judge its not a Samsung tv. plus its picture quality is awesome. from side view you can see picture screen is very clear...

50" LED Price is near about Rs:55000.

[/quote]

Wrong... They are not worth buying, specially with this size

[quote="talhadl, post:, topic:"]

Hey guys,

So i wanna buy a chinese 50 inch led tv. Orient is out, ecostar is expensive. I am down to changhong led50d1000 and haier le50v600.

Can someone help me decide who has used these brands. Which is better in terms of picture quality, build quality and any other factors please.

Thank You.

[/quote]

Haier is better between your two choices. Picture quality and design is ok plus you will get local warranty.

At 50 inch screen size, analog cable looks horrible. Unless you have some good quality video source, don't go above 40-43 inch size.

I will prefer TCL over both these brands. Their 50 inch LED should be around 55-58K with 2 years warranty.

If you really wanna buy a TV, makes sure its from the official source. Paise bachanay k chakkar main kabhi mat paro when buying a product that could potential last you for decades. I had bought a projection TV from Sony in 2004, still working perfectly in its 11th, though the colors have become somewhat muted which is understandable given the lenses require frequent service, which I do every six months. I replaced it recently with an LG LB6520 55" SmarTV, and despite it being cheaper on dealers, I bought it directly from LG's display center in Cavalry Ground.

Never compromise on quality. If you can't buy one in that range, then simply wait and save up. Sayanay sahi kehte hain:

"Sasti cheez ka baar baar rona"

Just my 0.02$

Tv is one time investment and make it wisely buy original

LG king of all tv brands

Sony Samsung Sharp Toshiba Panasonic Philips all good

Hisense Haier changhong tlc etc all these are china tv manufacturers stay away

Thank u guys for all ur comments,

the thing is that i didn't wanna go with lg, samsung or sony because they are too expensive and i didn't wanna go with the clones and copies cause no warranty and you cant really be sure.

And i know that analog cable would suck on 50 inches, im buying it for HD movies and tv shows thru my Hard disk

Thanks again guys and feel free to share more comments if u have

atleast dont buy samsung :) this is my 2nd time experience that the panel is expired within 2 years and 2 months !!!!! the models are D6000 and D5000 in 46 inch and 40 .

i would recommend TCL , i m using TCL / changhong / panasonic and samsung (with defective panels) , but the resolution i found best is TCL s4690 and the result is outclass .

rest the choice is yours .

plz note that TCL is using CSOT panels the world leading panel manufacturer now .

good luck .

I also vote for TCL, based on my personal experience with their products.

If you wanna go "branded", then go for SONY instead of Samsung, IMO Samsung is trash, be it their TVs, phones or most other products.

Just FYI OP, I heavily researched all TVs before buying mine, and be aware that pretty much all panels used by Sony, Samsung and other less known manufacturers use VA panels. LG uses its IPS panels in its Smart TV series, the difference is quite obvious. IPS panels are brighter, have better viewing angles, and their passive 3D looked magnificent and brighter compared to active 3D offered by both Samsung & Sony (both were considerably darker).

Of course, you don't really need a SmartTV+3D which will significantly increase the cost. Just research their latest panels in different sizes and then make your decision.

Always remember, in the end, its only you who will either regret your decision or feel satisfied with your decision. We can only offer you our past experience without any bias towards a particular brand.

Haier is better. I have been using Haier LCD and never faced any problem. If you are confused between Haier and Changhong Ruba then go for Haier

[quote=“jDk, post:6, topic:22015”]

If you really wanna buy a TV, makes sure its from the official source. Paise bachanay k chakkar main kabhi mat paro when buying a product that could potential last you for decades. I had bought a projection TV from Sony in 2004, still working perfectly in its 11th, though the colors have become somewhat muted which is understandable given the lenses require frequent service, which I do every six months. I replaced it recently with an LG LB6520 55" SmarTV, and despite it being cheaper on dealers, I bought it directly from LG's display center in Cavalry Ground.

Never compromise on quality. If you can't buy one in that range, then simply wait and save up. Sayanay sahi kehte hain:

"Sasti cheez ka baar baar rona"

Just my 0.02$

[/quote]

I have also bought LG LB6520 47 inch recently and its result is superb. Display is equivalent to Samsung and 3D is better. How is your experience of this model and in how much did you buy?

20150403_220247.jpg

20150403_220445.jpg

20150403_220452.jpg

I have upload picture of my 60" LED Chinese LED.

I also got 48" original Samsung 5 series LED which i brought 2 month ago

also got Sony 32 " LED and LG 32" LCD ..

I have good knowledge of LED TV. These Chinese LED has good picture quality and good options in cheapest price also my friends and relative purchased it

they have no complain :)

[quote=“virus_cracker, post:15, topic:22015”]

I have good knowledge of LED TV. These Chinese LED has good picture quality and good options in cheapest price also my friends and relative purchased it

[/quote]

Thanks man, but i live in pindi, do u know where i can buy the chinese leds u were talking about in pindi?

And thank u everyone else too for ur help :)

[quote=“jDk, post:11, topic:22015”]

Just FYI OP, I heavily researched all TVs before buying mine, and be aware that pretty much all panels used by Sony, Samsung and other less known manufacturers use VA panels. LG uses its IPS panels in its Smart TV series, the difference is quite obvious. IPS panels are brighter, have better viewing angles, and their passive 3D looked magnificent and brighter compared to active 3D offered by both Samsung & Sony (both were considerably darker).

Of course, you don't really need a SmartTV+3D which will significantly increase the cost. Just research their latest panels in different sizes and then make your decision.

Always remember, in the end, its only you who will either regret your decision or feel satisfied with your decision. We can only offer you our past experience without any bias towards a particular brand.

[/quote]

in plane switching is common and being adopted by near all manufacturers not only LG .

in my opinion go for TCL in the low budget and you will not feel any difference in viewing the HD movies , i m already using above mentioned LEDs and advising you from my personal experience. IF for some reason you dont want to go for TCL then buy changhong (non smart one) bcz in changhong the panels are ditto same in smart and non smart one , in TCL the panels are from CSOT the number 1 panel manufacturer . (2014)

[quote=“virus_cracker, post:15, topic:22015”]

[/quote]

but "NO WARRANTY" :) thats the main issue .

I second Ijaz.. +1

TCL is one of the biggest brands worldwide. and their HD tv are great for their price plus you get warranty and replacement parts, which are cheap. TCl would have better picture clarity than all chincese clones.. and there would be a TCL outlet somewhere near your home.

unfortunately there is no DISPLAY CENTER in the city like KARACHI !

i inquired from TCL and they replied that you can visist METRO cash n carry for display , we dont hve display center in karachi . !!

but this doesnt matter a lot . bcz u can get TCL from their authorized dealers .