Challenge for all who tells me?

In 1990 PTV plays a summer camp cartoon in which i think there is a Japanese cartoon in which two brothers are doing amazing jokes. one brother works bad and other can rearrange in good manners it was also runs on "Roshan Taara" chachu program which was telecast in morning. can any one tell me the name of this cartoon.

I've no idea :(

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

In 1990 PTV plays a summer camp cartoon in which i think there is a Japanese cartoon in which two brothers are doing amazing jokes. one brother works bad and other can rearrange in good manners it was also runs on “Roshan Taara” chachu program which was telecast in morning. can any one tell me the name of this cartoon.
[/quote]

Are you talking about Pat & Mat (Ajeeto) ?

patamat.gif

Yup Great Yar......... Really amazing. main is k peechay pta nahin kitnay saalon say searching kr rha hun magar aaj tak pta nahin chala rha tha MZC Greaaaaaaaat Thanks. :)

is this the one where they do some creative stuff to help them in their chores.

Yup Great Yar… Really amazing. main is k peechay pta nahin kitnay saalon say searching kr rha hun magar aaj tak pta nahin chala rha tha MZC Greaaaaaaaat Thanks. :)
[/quote]

You are welcome boss, i also did started my search like some 2-3 months ago, and by miracle i found the name and the full episodes torrent in less then 45 minutes :P i currently have watched 40 episodes :)

is this the one where they do some creative stuff to help them in their chores.
[/quote]

Mostly they do stupid stuff, but the main thing is they never ever lose their hope :P

Are you talking about Pat & Mat (Ajeeto) ?

http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/9844/patamat.gif

[/quote]

Great yar,kia Yaad kera dia …I remember that ,it was one of my fav cartoon:)