Chaats.com!

Hey Guys,

Just wanted to post here a new site we have made for people who are interested in chaat recipes and stuff. We have a few youtube videos on how to make different chaats for people who are interested. More features to come soon. :)

http://chaats.com/

Enjoy!,

Najam D.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Hey Guys,

Just wanted to post here a new site we have made for people who are interested in chaat recipes and stuff. We have a few youtube videos on how to make different chaats for people who are interested. More features to come soon. :)

http://chaats.com/

Enjoy!,

Najam D.

[/quote]

an error occured wn i tried to open this site???

sorry about that.. :P we had restarted our server so maybe you were accessing the site when this happened... can you please check it out again if possible.. thanks for letting me know!!

Thanks , but it looks weird for Noobs.

Yeah, offcourse... well, hopefully nothing like this will happen again.. actually we are launching allot of sites at once.. :P and some of the stuff we are doing requires the server to install stuff and change rights and so on.. things that require you to restart apache to enable... all you can do reduce your down time as much as possible..

Sorry guys the server was having issues and site was down for almost a week.. Now things are fine.

@ najamd

Hmm, what is the definition of chaat? My guess is that it means "mix things". However, does Gol Gappa, Dahi Bhalla and Samosa also fall in chaat category? I guess they can be in general category of fast food or supper food but they don't belong to chaat family.

What do you think guys?

Fe-Aman Allah.

I actually thought chaat was only chaats.. until i found out that aloo samosa are also considered chaats.. so good for me as i can list it on the site.. :P

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

I actually thought chaat was only chaats… until i found out that aloo samosa are also considered chaats… so good for me as i can list it on the site… :P
[/quote]

Just for debate; Aloo Samosa is a fried food whereas almost all Chaats are not fried (some ingredients are uncooked and some are boiled). How could Aloo Samosa consider as Chaat?

Just having healthy debate. No hard feelings. By the way, it’s good start for a web-site. I don’t mind if you add Aloo Samosa and other items in Chaats web-site. The word Chaat has a very loose definition.

Fe-Aman Allah.

No idea. Thats what the aunties are calling aloo samosa, or maybe i have only crazy aunties around me.. :P