Censor testing

Is the 'L.U.N.T.R.A.D.E.R.0.0.7' spammer in for a surprise... ;)

Testing his text censoring...

LUNTRADER007 IS BACK WITH GREAT LUN DEMAND TO F/U/C/K THE ALL F/U/C/K/A/B/L/E/S.

BOWDOWN TO THE KING OF LUNS THE GREATEST LUN OF ALL

KO INTOX AND ASAD HAS INVITED MY GREAT LUN TO COME HERE IN THIS WIREDPAKISTAN FORUM AS THE GREATEST CHIEF GUEST, I THE LUNTRADER ACCEPTED THE INVITATION AFTER KO'S SPECIAL LUN TELEGRAM TO COME HERE.

F/U/C/K EVERYBODY HERE

THOSE OF YOU NEW LUN SLAVES HERE, LUNTRADER007 IS BEEN HERE AND IS ALWAYS HERE SINCE THE START OF THIS FORUM

YOU CAN NOT GET RID OF LUNTRADER007, LUNTRADER IS ALWAYS HERE AND WILL BE HERE LUNTRADER007 HAS ZILLION WAY TO COME HERE IF YOU THINK BY BANNING LUNTRADER007 YOU GOT RID OF LUNTRADER007 THEN YOU ARE MISTAKING.

ALWAYS REMEBER LUNTRADER007!

Haha...nice!

Testing again...

LUNTRADER007 IS BACK WITH GREAT LUN DEMAND TO F/U/C/K THE ALL F/U/C/K/A/B/L/E/S.

BOWDOWN TO THE KING OF LUNS THE GREATEST LUN OF ALL

KO INTOX AND ASAD HAS INVITED MY GREAT LUN TO COME HERE IN THIS WIREDPAKISTAN FORUM AS THE GREATEST CHIEF GUEST, I THE LUNTRADER ACCEPTED THE INVITATION AFTER KO'S SPECIAL LUN TELEGRAM TO COME HERE.

F/U/C/K EVERYBODY HERE

THOSE OF YOU NEW LUN SLAVES HERE, LUNTRADER007 IS BEEN HERE AND IS ALWAYS HERE SINCE THE START OF THIS FORUM

YOU CAN NOT GET RID OF LUNTRADER007, LUNTRADER IS ALWAYS HERE AND WILL BE HERE LUNTRADER007 HAS ZILLION WAY TO COME HERE IF YOU THINK BY BANNING LUNTRADER007 YOU GOT RID OF LUNTRADER007 THEN YOU ARE MISTAKING.

ALWAYS REMEBER LUNTRADER007!

Done! :D

Taking forum out of maintenance mode. ;)

hah good stuff..

He got around the censoring! :P

I'm just deleting his username, and adding the email/IP to the ban list. He'll get tired soon enough. Last time I was only deleting his usernames, so he could still keep creating new ID's without problems. This time it won't be so easy.

How did he get around it?

Whatever he posts is distorted and nothing like what he wants to post. I have even limited his jpg file posting by censoring that too.

If he starts posting a new message, copy and paste it here to see if the censoring is still effective or not.

For example if he typed: LOVE EVERYBODY HER

Now he types it as: L'O'V'E' E'V'E'R'Y'B'O'D'Y' H'E'R'

Plus instead of jpg's, he added a billion forum emoticons. I can't believe he's spending so much time on this. How pathetic is he...

^ When he does that, we can counter it then.

As for the emoticons, if worst comes to worse, we can disable the option to post images in posts. The current censoring measures are just a stopgap measure.

Khalid, any news about the upgrade to a better forum software?

Testing new censor...

ASAD

you fat u;g;l;y one inch d;i;c;k, homo. don't f;u;c;k with me, you ugly and fat its the truth.

AM4TL

i see what you just did, so you think you are winning b;i;t;c;h

am4tl you motherf;u;c;k;e;r go #$%# your sister, a;s;s;h;o;l;e

you are a f;a;g;g;o;t, you f;u;c;k your brother every night

you whole family is dog pilla, your mother is gashti

i'll f;u;c;k your grandmother's phuddi

nude_beach_men3.jpg

F U C K