Car Invention Devrim in Pakistan by NUST EME College

Pakistan's first Hybrid Vehicle made by NUST Students

It's sorta amazing how I met Faizan (the guy who's giving the interview to the cameraman) some months back (summers of 2010) and here he is - on tv heh. I actually didn't think his team would win this.

Who knew?!

Mmmm... not impressed. It isn't something new or unique. :/

Its worth was exaggerated by Geo TV. The only thing you need here is money to assemble it. There are online forums dedicated to assembly of such projects.

Nice. This kind of stuff should be happening more regularly. Engineers are the builders of a nation. We should appreciate and encourage them as much as possible. :)

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Mmmm… not impressed. It isn’t something new or unique. :confused:

Its worth was exaggerated by Geo TV. The only thing you need here is money to assemble it. There are online forums dedicated to assembly of such projects.

[/quote]

True that. But considering I haven’t really come across such a thing in this country, I guess it is amusing.

And yeh - Geo sure exaggerates alot. That’s a constant you’d just have to live with.

Exaggeration in this direction is much better then over exposing the darker side. At least someone will be motivated and who knows will comeup with a real invention.

Sad but true that, there were real projects in the past which were never got encouraged by media or the government.

Anyhow, best of luck to the team.

I was astonished to hear that it can go upto 100km in litr.. or sumthing like this.. but shocked that max speed is only 35 kmh..

Still a great achievement worth honouring.

I was astonished to hear that it can go upto 100km in litr… or sumthing like this… but shocked that max speed is only 35 kmh…

Still a great achievement worth honouring.

[/quote]

best for intra city commute!

I wud rather opt for a TONGA/KHOTA GARI for intra city commute... Zero carbon emmision:D

I wud rather opt for a TONGA/KHOTA GARI for intra city commute… Zero carbon emmision:D
[/quote]

But there are other emissions from the engine of such vehicles … :slight_smile: which smell more bad than carbon smoke.

Its really a nice information that you have shared with us. Actually, technology is developing day by day. Do you know that On the basis of the electric truck Tesla Semi RV built autohouse

Foreign experts have proven that the American electric truck Tesla Semi can be an ideal platform for motorhomes, especially if it does not need to use expensive gasoline.

On the basis of the electric truck Tesla Semi RV built autohouse
This year, the automaker of all-electric cars, Tesla, is going to start mass production of its Tesla Semi truck. This machine can bring a real revolution in the trucking industry or at least accelerate its movement towards electrification. It is designed to replace diesel engines that carry cargo around the world.

Tesla Semi could be the basis for a completely different type of vehicle such as used cars carzaamin(.)com - an all-electric motorhome. The foreign company Vanlifer presented its creation on the basis of the American big man - the house on wheels was named Tesla Semi RV.

Vanlifer’s creation retains much of the main face of the Semi in front. The truck, now the motorhome, has the same headlights, windshield, cab and slots for doors. He even keeps the inclined Semi roof above the cabin, except that a window has appeared in the Semi-Home. According to the approximate sketch of the layout, the place above the cabin has a bed. The rest of the car has everything you expect from a full-fledged motorhome - there is another bed, a bathroom, seating areas that fold into a bed, a kitchen, a stove and much more. Tesla Semi RV can offer sleeping places at the same time for six people. Thanks