Cant get to my DSL page!

i am using PTCL DSL 1Mbps and shiro modem ... since yesterday i cant access my dsl page at

http://192.168.1.1

my internet working like a charm and no problem whatsoever with it .. can anyone help me out wid this .. please HELP !!! :(

Try resetting the modem by power button.

this happened with me as well..

couldn't access it after 10 min of usage...

resetting had the same issue...

got my modem changed to huawei after that..

they said ur modem is faulty...

resetting from the power button helped me and i can now access the page .. thanks !! :)

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

resetting from the power button helped me and i can now access the page … thanks !! :)
[/quote]

and a working tip is due to the conficker virus you are unable to access even your modem Console the easy solution you tried already 2nd tip is just plug out telephone line out of modem and then try accessing . 100% tip :)

and a working tip is due to the conficker virus you are unable to access even your modem Console the easy solution you tried already 2nd tip is just plug out telephone line out of modem and then try accessing . 100% tip :)

[/quote]

great thanks !! :D

[/quote]

wow i didnt know dat…

thanks…

but m glad i got shi(t)ro exchanged for huawei …:P

You all welcome :)

this happened with me as well…

couldn’t access it after 10 min of usage…

resetting had the same issue…

got my modem changed to huawei after that…

they said ur modem is faulty…

[/quote]

buddy what is the procedure for replacement? I face the same issue and I am told that I would have to take the modem to the exchange? Is’nt there an easier way… like the guy coming to your house with the new modem? did you specifically request for Huawei?

buddy what is the procedure for replacement? I face the same issue and I am told that I would have to take the modem to the exchange? Is’nt there an easier way… like the guy coming to your house with the new modem? did you specifically request for Huawei?

[/quote]

i filed a complaint against my modem…said it wasnt working for a couple of days…

they called me the same day and asked if dsl was working now… it still wasnt… so they said to bring it to their exchange and replace it with huawei…

they dont bring it to ur place … u have to go there urself…