"Cannibal Holocaust" Movie

Hi everybody. As the title says i want to know that is there anyone on WP who have watched "Cannibal Holocaust" movie ? Because while searching this movie on net, i found that this movie is freaking horrifying, very much violent , contains gore and even bad for psychological health and many people giving warning that don't watch this movie on youtube. Even this movie is banned in 53 countries. So is there anyone here actually watched it ?

Anyone ? .....

Just finished downloading it...will watch it soon and let u knw....

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Hi everybody. As the title says i want to know that is there anyone on WP who have watched “Cannibal Holocaust” movie ? Because while searching this movie on net, i found that this movie is freaking horrifying, very much violent , contains gore and even bad for psychological health and many people giving warning that don’t watch this movie on youtube. Even this movie is banned in 53 countries. So is there anyone here actually watched it ?
[/quote]

get all the details here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cannibal_Holocaust

Great movie. If your not into slash/gore type of movies then definitely do stay away.

I am downloading it now and will watch it as soon as i get chance to. How did you felt after watching it ?

Felt nothing lol because I think I'm mature enough to understand that it was just another movie.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Hi everybody. As the title says i want to know that is there anyone on WP who have watched “Cannibal Holocaust” movie ? Because while searching this movie on net, i found that this movie is freaking horrifying, very much violent , contains gore and even bad for psychological health and many people giving warning that don’t watch this movie on youtube. Even this movie is banned in 53 countries. So is there anyone here actually watched it ?
[/quote]

About a year ago i tried this movie but there is just about life style of a jungle world and some scene of sexual violence,and a open human body and few others.

But if you want to watch a movie that worth for your words or you thought about this movie then go for Salò o le 120 giornate di Sodoma

I don’t want to recommend this movie to everybody just watch at your own risk!