Canada visa

i heard for canadian visa pakistani must show his/her identity as marsai so they can get visa else they cannot. Is this true?

And how much for immigration one must show in bank for moving to us and canada

why do you want to go "Kanida or Amrika" if you can't show your identity as marasi! Stay in pakistan!

1st i m asking for general info.

2nd wishing for going there doesn't mean to change your identity in terms of ur believe about ALLAH and HIS PROPHET MUHAMMAD PBUH SAW

This is no place to discuss religious issues. I am reporting this thread.

Myelin, u r right but i came here for info purpose rather than discussing religion point.

everyone have his/her own point. asking simple question doesn't mean that other ppl start personal attacks.

This is community where we r free to ask question so i dont think slave or any other person shud do personal attack, if u guys can answer its great if not, what is sense of personal attack?

[quote=“zainabali, post:, topic:”]

i heard for canadian visa pakistani must show his/her identity as marsai so they can get visa else they cannot. Is this true?

And how much for immigration one must show in bank for moving to us and canada

[/quote]

This cannot be true of course.

Do you really think Sheikh-ul-Islam Dr. Muhammad Tahir-ul-Qadri got his visa by pretending to be a Marzai?

^and what if he is! :D

@topic,

there is no truth in such stories. Same rumors have been spread about going to germany.

In most of the world there are no religious based priorities specially when you are a pakistani,

they'll treat you as a potential threat.

While the chances of posing as an artist you might get a chance.