Can we withdraw money from Moneybookers to UBL wiz card?

or do we need a bank account. if so which bank would be the best with minimum transactions and transfer fees.

Thank you.

btw red all the posts and threads on UBL wiz card here on WP but found nothing about withdrawing money. People only talked about buying stuff from internet.

Can we withdraw money from Moneybookers to UBL wiz card?

to withdraw money from Wiz card the only method is ATM, and btw wiz card can be loaded from UBL branches only(written on booklet) so i think u can not deposit in your account using money bookers,,,

anhow call UBL CSC for details they will guide (call is also free of cost :))

^yup thats what i figured. but then i red something on moneybookers faq's where they have mentioned that it can be withdrawed directly on credit or debit card. thats why i asked here.

here it is.. from faq's

What does it cost to withdraw money?

Withdraw money via bank transfer: € 1.80 flat fee

Withdraw money via cheque: € 3.50 flat fee

Withdraw money via credit/debit card (Visa only): € 1.80 flat fee

why not u call their customer support center 0800-11-825

i tried calling but the computer says " number is changed and new number is 111-888-825 and when call this UAN number again computer says the same thing (number is changed and new number is 111-888-825 ) weird problem going on there.

I think to be able to withdraw you first have to verify your card with MB. I tried to use my wiz card for verification but MB refused it. So I do know you can't deposit money using wiz and almost certainly you can't withdraw using wiz card.

Others have tried to use wiz card to verify google checkout accounts and they say that the verification charge is not refunded.

http://www.wiredpakistan.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=2004

I would be very much interested in knowing if anyone is able to receive money, such as refunds for online purchases, into the card via the Internet.

^damn....thats not good. so what method do you use for depositing at MB (credit card). since its obvious that paypal doesn't work here and MB is the only option for online cash transfer.

I got my wiz card yesterday. Still have to activate the internet transactions.

Called in to activate it - was in a queue of 15 at 2 in the morning. Anyhow - the number was 111 825 888.

so any information ? can we use it to Withdraw Money from MB or Alertpay ?

Yes you can withdraw money to credit card as you can see at moneybookers website. Mine is Ubl Wallet. It does not work online. Neither at moneybookers nor anywhere else. I would like to hear anybody using ubl wallet for online purchases.

Yours is Ubl wiz. It may work.

There is another issue. You are to write amount in USD. Buy local bank's statement shows Pkr.

Yes i M looking for the same Answer Bro

can i use UBL teen WIZ card to Withdraw Funds from Alertpay or MB

and i think no one used it :(

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

There is another issue. You are to write amount in USD. Buy local bank’s statement shows Pkr.
[/quote]

You can call the UBL helpline and they will tell you the amount in USD. That is what I did when I had to verify my wiz card with moneybookers.

BTW moneybookers doesn’t offer a withdraw to card option. The only withdraw option available for Pakistani moneybookers users is withdraw to bank account via international bank wire transfer a.k.a SWIFT.

ok i just called them and they said you dont Withdraw funds In your Cards from the internet

The Only way to deposit Money Is to Visit the UBL bank and Deposit Cash

You cant use anyother Bank or Online way :(

That's to Bad :(

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

You can call the UBL helpline and they will tell you the amount in USD. That is what I did when I had to verify my wiz card with moneybookers.

BTW moneybookers doesn’t offer a withdraw to card option. The only withdraw option available for Pakistani moneybookers users is withdraw to bank account via international bank wire transfer a.k.a SWIFT.

[/quote]

Thanks for sharing.

hi I m sana jalil freelancer on freelancer.com ,I have added skrill account but the problem is that when I deposit money they show the insufficient balance message, while I have enough account in my ban account which is in allied bank, and when I try to upload money they showed their bank details .tell me what is the procedure to deposit money and upload money on skrill through my allied bank account