Can we use Wateen without Refilling whole amount?

Hello All!!

A friend of mine is a Wateen user and he was not using his account last month, his expiry date is 27th of every month.

Now the question is If he refills his account with whole Rs. 820 , will his account expire on the same 27th?

Can his service be resumed by refilling Rs. 500 ? i mean if we recharge Rs. 500 will internet work ?

How exactly wateen charges the customer? By Data? By Time? or some other Way?

He wants to save his money therefore need your help.

Thanks in Advance

They charge you according to your package.

http://www.wateen.com/HomeUsers.aspx?HomeTreeID=16

Okay the package is 512 Kbps with 5 GB bandwidth.. Does that answer my questions?

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Okay the package is 512 Kbps with 5 GB bandwidth… Does that answer my questions?
[/quote]

As far as I know, you would have -ve balance. You can check out at their new portal http://58.27.179.132/selfcare/ about your current balance.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Okay the package is 512 Kbps with 5 GB bandwidth… Does that answer my questions?
[/quote]

599 (internet charges)+90 (telephony charges) +99(device charges) = 788 +12 (assumed tax) = Rs.800 monthly will have to be paid in any case you finish your given 5GB limit or not.

Telephony and CPE charges can be removed if you purchase a USB from them which will cost you Rs.2500.

Okay Let's make it simple.

If I load the balance today August 10, 2010 . Will it be valid until September 10, 2010?

The recorded billing cycle is from 27th to 27th of each month.

If I load today, I will use internet for 17 days and Its over? I mean why should I pay Rs. 820 for using internet for 17 days. it should start from the day you recharge your account.

I don't know i am still able to convey my question properly.

you are charged from billing date and not for the days you used or not.

And the billing date is one on which you were given a connection.

You can also block the services for a whole month and you will not be charged for that month but you cannot

I got it . Thanks for the help.

This is the worst thing which wateen offers.

^?