Can,t understand joomla!

i am having a big problem of joomla that i can,t understand joomla if i install it on my website by download from www.joomla.com then can i make a website like apniisp.com & etc.....

Can i make a website with a proper layout ? is joomla is for free? where toget its templates? is templates are offered by joomla.com??????

please help me in this big problem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Asmar, Believe me, i'm getting impress. you are like a scientist. who always looking to explore something new.

anyways i think you need know a lot about this "WEB FUNDA".

What is your Yahoo ID?

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Asmar, Believe me, i’m getting impress. you are like a scientist. who always looking to explore something new.

anyways i think you need know a lot about this “WEB FUNDA”.

What is your Yahoo ID?

[/quote]

hmmmmmm.:D …ok my yahoo id is "koooool_asmar@yahoo.com"

now you are also gona enjoy some "spam funda...."

Ahan so you are going to help asmar now. Best of luck slave bhai ;)

would slave satisfy asmar????? lets see..........

This will help you. Click Here!

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

This will help you. Click Here!
[/quote]

Hahahahahhahahahahahhaha. Man I cant stop laughing… Damn hiliroius…hahahahahha ahhh some body stop me I will die laughing.hahhahahahha

By the way Iam with you asmar. Me and asmar, Two of Pakistan’s most wanted

OMG isharis how did u find this

asmar joomla is best ,

you can get its free templates from :

www.siteground.com

www.joomla24.com

u can download its compoenents /modules from "extensions" part of joomla website

Asmar check this....it will certainly help!

Best Joomla tutorials

Join Arena, they just started teaching Joomla.. lol.. I wonder why not just teach PHP? its weird, they always take the shortcut.

joomla is self explanatory, you dont have to learn it, just use it and ull learn it

yeah that was my point exactly.. If you want to teach site creation why not teach PHP?

Post in this thread: http://www.wiredpakistan.com/forums/viewtopic.php?pid=80501#p80501