Can passed out students avail student package of PTCL Broadband?

I have passed out from my university. Can I still avail student package of PTCL Broadband?

i guess NO.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

I have passed out from my university. Can I still avail student package of PTCL Broadband?
[/quote]

Are u serious buddy… i mean almost everyone would have been a student of some university sometime, so do u expect PTCL to allow all those people to avail the student package, obviously they don’t.

No because the university has to approve it before hand. if you did it before passing though, you would still be on student discount even after passing :)

i was a student till dec 07...but i hav availed ptcl student pkg in jan 09 under my own name :D

use your neighbor's kids name :P who cares

Universities have to approve everything!

This student discount scheme is a whole different set of tariffs which PTCL invites ALL of us to avail. I'ts disguised under the label of student package so that they wont have to face the wrath of the PTA in the name of 'unfair competition'. I say unfair because PTCL doesnt care if they offer a 30% discount, they're still making butt-loads off the student packages. The bandwidth they get is dirt-cheap!

My neighbor is using stdnt packege n he was graduated in 2007. u just need gud links in ptcl thats it. his friend is an employee of ptcl who approved the application for student pkge.

This student discount scheme is a whole different set of tariffs which PTCL invites ALL of us to avail. I’ts disguised under the label of student package so that they wont have to face the wrath of the PTA in the name of ‘unfair competition’. I say unfair because PTCL doesnt care if they offer a 30% discount, they’re still making butt-loads off the student packages. The bandwidth they get is dirt-cheap!
[/quote]

Actually HEC is paying that 30%…

so PTCL has nothing to worry

i was a student till dec 07…but i hav availed ptcl student pkg in jan 09 under my own name :D
[/quote]

care to share how?

care to share how?

[/quote]

mail me :)

mail me :)

[/quote]

done

^replied