Can it be possible free incoming calls on Skype from Pak

wil i able to receive free incoming skype calls from Pakistan if they make calls from PC to my 3.5G enabled mobile phone?

lol.. we Pakistanis.. always looking for free stuff and shortcuts..

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

wil i able to receive free incoming skype calls from Pakistan if they make calls from PC to my 3.5G enabled mobile phone?
[/quote]

since i can’t make out where you are using your 3g phone so below are two scenarios

-assuming you are in pakistan:

in pakistan mobile internet s-u-c-k-s so bad there is no way could have voice conversation since voip requires continuous flow of packets back and forth, so the answer is no. this has less to do with the capabilities of your cell phone and more to do with the ability of cell company to provide fast trouble free mobile internet, in pakistan you can’t expect beyond gsm voice call and SMS, and may be quasi 2g web browsing. thats it.

you could use your residential internet wifi with your cell to use skype with even minimum 512kbs, works awesome.

-if you are outside pakistan:

if you got 3G phone and your phone company provides 3g level mobile internet then yes you can make and receive call with no problem at all. just let the skype run in background thats it. since almost all countries provide 3G for very long time now and its not something of jaw dropping technology for them.

well 3g isnt available in Pakistan,

i use wifi for this..... u can receive while you are in wifi zone....

^its impotent to having a blackberry or android OS mobile? or its works on all Multimedia Mobiles Nokia ?

well 3g isnt available in Pakistan,

i use wifi for this… u can receive while you are in wifi zone…

[/quote]

Wifi or 3g is must,it doesn’t even work on edge.I tried it but failed…the voice quality on edge is pathetic(perhaps zong edge is crappy).

^its impotent to having a blackberry or android OS mobile? or its works on all Multimedia Mobiles Nokia ?
[/quote]

here is the list of skype compatible handsets

Apple Nokia Sony Ericsson

Apple

* iPhone

* iPod Touch

Nokia

* Navigator

* Classic

* E51

* E52

* E63

* E66

* E71

* E72

* E75

* E90

* N78

* N86

* N95 8GB

* N96

* N97

* N97 mini

* X6

Sony Erricson

* Satio

* Vivaz

* Vivaz Pro

also available for windows mobiles....

skype works very well with telenor edge. but then again telenor's edge aint exactly affordable.