Can anyone crack the code?

hi can anyone crack the code for free sms from djuice

i think the gurus here can help me ....

and moreover...are there any tricks out there for djuice

waiting for replies,wud really be appreciated thanks

this is not warez forum dudeeeee

Dont know what new users think that what kind of forum is this. they think that if someone has give the details to use free gprs and sms in ufone then they know hacks for every network. And that free ufone gprs was a glitch in system which was come to know by someone and he used it.

this is not a hacker forum man..

Search the forums.

@Shoukat and Asad...Guys, if someone asked soemthign, there is nothing to get rude to him..if you cant help him just dont try to be a smart ass...Just ignore the thread if you dont want to reply..why are you wasting time on it if you are not interested..dont just write somethign for writing something's sake :) Watch a movie instead:)

Where and when was I rude to him? My post was a simple one line statement to search the forums. There was a thread some time back about this stuff and if the OP searches for it, he/she will find it.

Sorry dude...wasnt talking about you..i meant Shoukat & sfarrukh...

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

@Shoukat and Asad…Guys, if someone asked soemthign, there is nothing to get rude to him…if you cant help him just dont try to be a smart ass…Just ignore the thread if you dont want to reply…why are you wasting time on it if you are not interested…dont just write somethign for writing something’s sake :) Watch a movie instead:)
[/quote]

LOL

who is acting like a smartass now…

better mind ur own business

Cut the crap already. If you have something positive to contribute to this thread, post else keep your thoughts to yourself.