Can a subdomain be blocked by govt?

I operate a blog on wordpress.com on which I highlight incompetences of the government and strongly suspect that the days of my blog are numbered.

I want to know if it is possible by PTA to block a subdomain e.g xyz.wordpress.com ?

Yes! they can.

Through URL blocking, yes.

ya,obvsly they can..

Can you replace that xyz with your blog's name so that I can report it to the FIA. ;)

They can, But the question is why would they.

Let me tell you that your site is 1 of the millions on the web. and there are hundereds i can tell you that are focusing on such topics.

So, dont worry..

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

They can, But the question is why would they.

Let me tell you that your site is 1 of the millions on the web. and there are hundereds i can tell you that are focusing on such topics.

So, dont worry…

[/quote]

They have their own reasons. I have seen one site, dealing with minority persecution issues, blocked by PTA on the pretext of blasphemy. For them highlighting persecution issues is blasphemy so maybe the blog under question might be considered as anti-Pakistani or un-islamic. Its their yardstick and they can do it.

They can do anything without any particular reason.

Yes they can...that is why I always avoid controversial issues when I am blogging...

yes they can , but they shouldnt ..

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

I operate a blog on wordpress.com on which I highlight incompetences of the government and strongly suspect that the days of my blog are numbered.

I want to know if it is possible by PTA to block a subdomain e.g xyz.wordpress.com ?

[/quote]

Which Inqalabi Blog are you operatng?

I can't write here name of the blog that I operate, for obvious privacy reasons.

Can someone kindly tell me if it is possible by the govt. to track me down?

Can they do so by locating the IP address of the person who visits the "Make a New Post" webpage on that particular blog?