Can a person earn money through?

@Topic Starter .

You can , But it'nt Easy . Requires too much extra time ,, and gives more tension than outside work .

in my opinion working outside is far better than spending Months on Internet and earning just 50$ like Saad ( No Offence though Saad.. :) ) , but think about it why would you waste months when you can earn more than that in a month . you can work at Places like I.e PizzaHut , any Customer Support Office , they'll pay you much more ..

^it was part time :)

I use computer most of the times so i thought i should do something different this time, so i tried this, It is fun as long as you blog about things you like

and i haven't worked my ass out for those 50 dollar if i would have done some hardwork then i am sure the earning would have been much more than what i got but i didn't put much work on it and my blog is on hiatus these days

and if i was really serious in earning money through new i would have done something really different

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

and if i was really serious in earning money through new i would have done something really different
[/quote]

and wat would that be …

@Topic Starter .

You can , But it’nt Easy . Requires too much extra time , and gives more tension than outside work .

in my opinion working outside is far better than spending Months on Internet and earning just 50$ like Saad ( No Offence though Saad… :) ) , but think about it why would you waste months when you can earn more than that in a month . you can work at Places like I.e PizzaHut , any Customer Support Office , they’ll pay you much more …

[/quote]

It is difficult that i knw but its best thing to do apart from wasting time surfing on the internet and downloading

^it was part time :)

I use computer most of the times so i thought i should do something different this time, so i tried this, It is fun as long as you blog about things you like

and i haven’t worked my ass out for those 50 dollar if i would have done some hardwork then i am sure the earning would have been much more than what i got but i didn’t put much work on it and my blog is on hiatus these days

[/quote]

i knw u have the potential to do something different saad coz u have alot of knowledge about these things … u shld do something different as its a good platform

and wat would that be …

[/quote]

Multiple auto-pilot sites with Adsense Ads or Affiliate Marketing

it depends on persons skills and interest

i knw u have the potential to do something different saad coz u have alot of knowledge about these things … u shld do something different as its a good platform

[/quote]

i also tried G.ADSENSE once , made around 40$ with my website . but soon after i lost interest in that ,

even i didn’t do it for the sake of money …

anything for experience . :)

Can any1 start blogging..???

any difficulties or any pre-requisites for that!!general computer knowledge is enough??

I wanted to start a new topic,,as it is related to this,so....

^yup its pretty easy i say

heck even my younger brother (11) started a blog on his own (on blogspot)

yeah..it would be but my engineering is sooo difficult that I am thinking it would be much harder to give it time..

Afterall I would have to give 3 hours to get my blog some life:|

and one more thing saad that u have written that your money in adsense account is 50$...

Isnt it less somehow???this is the money u got in how many days???

waisay I occasionally browse your blog though!!!:|

^5 and a half months, i have stopped updating my blog hence traffic is down and earnings too :)

Has it become crap for u????

^I think i no more have the motivation, actually i get bored easily :)

anyone here with a blog that earns him / her 100$ a month. i just want to visit such a blog managed by some pakistani.

^sizlopedia guy earns a lot i have heard he earns more than 5000 dollars a month and the guy from sizzledcore also earns a lot according to many

^sizlopedia guy earns a lot i have heard he earns more than 5000 dollars a month and the guy from sizzledcore also earns a lot according to many
[/quote]

5000 dollars a month damnn… so muchhhh

just tell me

this aint true

just let me believe that i have not read what u just wrote saad!