CALL Rates: Including taxes?

What are the Call rates for various Telecom opreatrors: Specially ZONG & WARID ?

To other networks, How much it costs?

Warid Zem Lowest:

1 on-net

1.13 off-net

30 seconds billing

I had compiled this post, which has all prepaid package details for zong (including taxes)

http://www.propakistani.com/2008/09/11/recap-of-zong-prepaid-packages/

This may help you,

Regards

thanks

Oh

ZONG to any other number 90.75 Paisas including taxes

So ZONG is the winner ???????????????????????????

Lots of difference ...........

hain na!

check the PTA site for the call charges including taxes.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Oh

ZONG to any other number 90.75 Paisas including taxes

[/quote]

Not including GST…(deducted at the time when you charge your account)

Not including GST…(deducted at the time when you charge your account)

[/quote]

So it means all for all ZONG. WARID etc, the rates are same

Zong All The Way.... China Ka Har Maal Saste Mein... :D

Call Rates Bhi Saste Hain Sabse Zong Ke...

Warid To Much Mehanga...Thats Why I Also Shift From Warid To Zong And Now Using Zong Sine The Launch Of Zong With No Problem Till Now...

Pta website dsnt open on non-java mobile browser.About col rates they r almost same if u include taxes too,zong z not cheapest if u includ taxes too but ufon extends more validity of date comparing to zong&telenor.I think 4now dat telenor has cheapest rates 4offnet cols in A1 package from 2nd minute onwards.Warid z 30-40paisas expensive but gives u ful money on recharging.Here z a gud link 4rates includng taxes http://www.itdunya.com/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=325873

Warid Zem Lowest:

1 on-net

1.13 off-net

30 seconds billing

[/quote]

if you recharge warid 100 rupees card 100 rupees in your account any others network if u recharge 100 rupees in your account 91.91 rupees warid rocks

if you recharge warid 100 rupees card 100 rupees in your account any others network if u recharge 100 rupees in your account 91.91 rupees warid rocks

[/quote]

not much difference :)

warid charges that tax when you make a call

when you make a call in warid you get charged for 31 percent tax as compared to other companies who charge you so 21 percent tax so, go figure

kaan idher sey pakro ya udher say :P

kaan idher sey pakro ya udher say :P

[/quote]

hehe totally agreed, most ppl dont realise this trickery of Warid and are happy that they charged the full amount to their number :)

Thanks for your valuable comments. Keep visting.

guess what? i just received an sms from warid that they will also deduct the 10% with holding tax at the time of recharge :D

lol..... they just cant enough of blood sucking can they :D

lol… they just cant enough of blood sucking can they :D
[/quote]

not exactly first they used to deduct it at the time of call now they will deduct it in advance just like other companies

now n00bs will think they are making cheaper calls :D