Cable tv software

hi i need a software through which cable tv local cd channel operators integrate advertisments n commercial logos in a video??? can somone give me the name of such software????

Microsoft Powerpoint.

Be creative and think it out and search on google for pros and cons. There will be more than one ways of doing it, i am sure of that. Once you find one, please be kind enough to post your finding. :)

^^i did yar but nothing useful

I was not kidding. Powerpoint works. Let me tell you how:

First Play your video track on a media player. Then Go to full screen mode. When Video is at full screen, press the print screen button on your keyboard. Now the playing video is copied to your clip board. Minimize the media player. Now you can paste it in any animation software. I've tried it with: Microsoft Powerpoint, Macromedia Flash 8 and Photoshop CS3. I suggested powerpoint because it is simple. Good Luck!

Learn how to use swish. Learn how to use adobe premier. and some other softs. If you want to work on cable tv.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

hi i need a software through which cable tv local cd channel operators integrate advertisments n commercial logos in a video??? can somone give me the name of such software???
[/quote]

why do u need that?

I have one. developed once when I was in my studies back in 2002. and gave it to my Chachoo they operated a CableTv. but I was not just having such time to maintain it or upgrade it. I never sold it. but there was lot out side with very cheap prices then I just stopped working on it. it’s in its early stage. with the following components.

-live strip ticker. position changeable

-logos one or more.

-in-between comercial throw.

-scheduled comercial throw.

above components are use full with any channel running in background.

-and a whole transmission broadcaster. with all above components.

if interested I can show you the manual of it.

^^yar my freind is operating a cable cd channel...he need this sort of software..lost his earlier one and damn forgot its name too...

Check Here Cable Tv Software. http://software-forum.ucoz.com/

dear brother you can visit www.broadlogics.com

Visit http://www.catvmedia.com/

[quote=“faisalhi5, post:10, topic:3290”]

dear brother you can visit www.broadlogics.com

[/quote]

your link is not working my friend …