Cable/Satellite TV providers offering all Channels of Star Sports and TenSports Lahore

Hey guys.

I hate missing my football matches (BPL, Champions League). Can anyone tell me about any Cable/Satellite TV providers In DHA Lahore offering all the Star Sports (1,2,3,4,HD1,HD2) and Tensports (Tensports, Tenaction) channels along with the usual channels you get form any cable service. Comments about picture quality would also be appreciated.

Hoping someone has already solved this problem.

hehe no local cable can provide such service. you will need to go for the subscription thing.

check OSN subscriptions, the also provide dvr too.

http://www.osn.com/en/home.aspx

[quote=“MrKamran, post:2, topic:21636”]

hehe no local cable can provide such service. you will need to go for the subscription thing.

check OSN subscriptions, the also provide dvr too.

http://www.osn.com/en/home.aspx

[/quote]

Ptcl smart tv provides Star Sports 1,2,4,HD and TenSports and Ten Action......but its not available in my area. I was wondering if WorldCall digital or DWN provides these channels like PTCL

check dwn website for list of chanels by area.

check wateen too

skip world call.. most people say they have the worst service/.

[quote=“farhan_ds, post:4, topic:21636”]

check dwn website for list of chanels by area.

check wateen too

skip world call.. most people say they have the worst service/.

[/quote]

I have Wateen atm. Their service is good but, they don't have StarSports 1,HD and Ten Action. DWN dont have an updated list of channels on their website. I guess i'll have to contact them by phone.

visit their office to personally check all features and chanle list. also see pic quality difference between their SD and HD set top box.

[quote=“farhan_ds, post:6, topic:21636”]

visit their office to personally check all features and chanle list. also see pic quality difference between their SD and HD set top box.

[/quote]

I think you made a post inquiring about DWN a few months back. Are you using DWN? If yes are you satisfied with their service?

not using.. gotots ofi info but didnot get it cz of lack of indian chanels for family.and also only one reciever per rtv

[quote=“farhan_ds, post:8, topic:21636”]

not using.. gotots ofi info but didnot get it cz of lack of indian chanels for family.and also only one reciever per rtv

[/quote]

I'm stuck between either DishTV and DWN. DishTV offers more channels plus a few Pakistani as well but not sure about how I well choose one of their packages and how will I recharge

in current Pk, most families are much more interested in PK channels than indian channels as pk channels are producing the same high quality and high production value CRAP that indian chanels were producing for women already.. and they dont get banned..so everyone has shifted to Hum/Dunia/Geo/ARY etc for zindagi gulzar, mera tera Sultan and morning/evening /night dance bhangra shows by sahir lodhi/ shaista and amir liaqut.

so star plus/zee etc have lost their followers in pk..

Nayatel if you in RWp and ISB region.. or DWN if in lahore region are your options in digital only.

Dish tv channel list keeps changing. restrictions often apply. and most their chanels are their local hindi, marathi, lakhnuwi gujrati language chanels.

Tatasky has similiar service at higher price but SLIGHTLY better chanel list

but recharge is not a problem as there are many many recharge sellers in many markets.. if you buy a 1 year recharge its almost like 2 months free per year.. better deal.

Dish and TATA are TRUE Digital.. no other provider is TRUE digital. they all use MPeg 4 compression.. some better than others.. Results are extremely better than ordinary cable but nothing is true Digital.

Hi i want to sale my friend's set top box New condition.. interested ? for more detail pls sms me 0342 26 82 959

^ Which box? model? service? condition? pic?

Condition brand new with no warranty but working fine i have tested the receiver on friend place ..This is for worldcall cable subscriber (maybe work for other cable provider like solo or similar cable tv) ....on worldcall cable net work you can see new different 95 digital channels along with 90 existing analog channels without any extra subscription

btw its metal box with component , Rf in and out and audio video option , also ehthernet port available on box

Asking price for box?

2800rs final

Gospell/Tenberg STB also available for sale ...for cable tv and dish aswel ( ports: hdmi , avi , usb , coxial , etc) more information on 0342 26 82 959

Condition Brand new

this model

GK1822 DVB-C HD - GOSPELL DIGITAL

btw work 3D too