Cable net providers in clifton

someone please post contact numbers and any information on "desi" cable internet providers in clifton.

thanks

New Show Time Cable 021-5215808 Mobile 0300-2201494. They talk too much of thier good good service but i one of my neighbour told they give good service and other says too bad. So, first check it than go ahead.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

New Show Time Cable 021-5215808 Mobile 0300-2201494. They talk too much of thier good good service but i one of my neighbour told they give good service and other says too bad. So, first check it than go ahead.
[/quote]

thanks but i just called them they arent in my block 5 area. anybody got any other suggestions?

dude WC is available all over clifton so why do you want desi cable? unless you have fight with them then its another issue…

by the way desi cable internet is as good as dead since regular ISP are so cheap and widely available now, so i think you should think of long term if desi cable gonna be around or not…

[/quote]

well i’ve been using go4crap since it launched here in clifton until recently i switched to maxcom, but desi cable net can provide something these big guys cant. for example a friend of mine in bahdurabad pays 1000 bucks a month and gets 1204kbps (1.2mb) download speed…now i know that probably wont last long as more users get hooked up but still even for a few months a extremely fast service for little money. worth it.

well i’ve been using go4crap since it launched here in clifton until recently i switched to maxcom, but desi cable net can provide something these big guys cant. for example a friend of mine in bahdurabad pays 1000 bucks a month and gets 1204kbps (1.2mb) download speed…now i know that probably wont last long as more users get hooked up but still even for a few months a extremely fast service for little money. worth it.

[/quote]

It think that is Universal

yep it is, ironically "universal" only provides coverage in bahadurabad

I heared from two sources that most of cablewalas are now distributing dsl companies lines, they dont have thier own isp type service. So, they may providing dsl connection in another way.

I heared from two sources that most of cablewalas are now distributing dsl companies lines, they dont have thier own isp type service. So, they may providing dsl connection in another way.
[/quote]

so that’s what most of them always did