C-A-T = Doggy ! whats that?

no words , funny but sad too ....

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

no words , funny but sad too ....

[/quote]

government schools? they are same every where.

but i wasnt expecting that much stupidy there . i think case is different in other cities like i will give example of my village in abbottabad where theres only one school , its Govt school and its known like some of the students of that school are best physicians of Pakistan . but whats that they cant even spell CAT

How can anyone be that stupid? It says cat.. Why would he say it means doggy? :S

How can anyone be that stupid? It says cat… Why would he say it means doggy? :S
[/quote]

doggy style?

doggy style?

[/quote]

lolz , i think he was having “rata” of these 3 words together as name of animal :D

I fail to see anything humorous in that video........ this is the state of education here... we should be ashamed because we have successfully ruined our future.. and yet people are laughing.....

but i think the video is fake come on man i too had studied in Govt schools till 10th class but still the standard is not as bad as they shown in the video.

something is better than nothing, 60% of children don't even go to school in this country 30% goes to school for average first 6 years of then as they grow up to 10+ age they are put to full time work at that age by their parents or guardian, only 10% one can say get real full education,

among that 10% about 6% gets their education in Urdu medium so value of their education is as good as not having any..... and the remaining 4% gets education in English medium almost all of these 4% living in major Pakistani cities belonging to entry level middle class to upper class.

KEEP IN MIND YOU CAN NOT TAKE THE SNAP SHOT OF MAJOR PAKISTANI CITIES AND SAY THIS IS HOW PAKISTAN IS, 'CAUSE THEY DON'T REFLECT REAL PAKISTAN SINCE 85% PLUS PAKISTAN IS RURAL AND THAT'S REAL MAJORITY PAKISTAN.

Really sad but i can't trust it that they can't even write a correct sentence. Insane!

Why didn't anyone see that that was just a clip of a documentary?