Buying new phone

I am currently having HTC Wildfire and I want to ditch that phone and move on. After so much internet surfing and mobile market searching, i am stuck with two phones: Google Nexus S and Samsung Galaxy S.

Now I am confused with another thing! I came to know that Nexus S phones are now being sold refurbed and Galaxy S is available new but with no warranty. (Nexus S is being sold WITH warranty).

I compared both the phones and found no differences except that Nexus S is upgradable to 4.1.2 while Galaxy S is stuck with 2.3.5

Now I know I will be rooting the new phone after buying it and I know that Galaxy S can be rooted to Android 4.3!

I want to know that once I root my Galaxy S, will I be able to run ICS and JB exclusive apps (for eg. Google Chrome and Amazing Spiderman which are not compatible with gingerbread)

I actually like Nexus S but having to know that there is no guarantee of it of NOT being refurbished, I am having second thoughts.

Thnx in advance!

both are dead old sets... what is your buget? buy something this decade..

Yes if ur restricted on budget, go for Q mobile rather than these old age phones.

[quote=“farhan_ds, post:2, topic:20555”]

both are dead old sets... what is your buget? buy something this decade..

[/quote]

not sure about nexus by samsung but LG nexus is upgradeable to kitkat 4.4 then how could it be out dated phone?

one is not dead yet Google nexus made by LG received latest kikat 4.4

^ Read the OP..Again..

@op if you need brand new sealed box lg Google nexus contact me in pm