Business, Freelance or Job?

Assalama Lykum!

First of all, Eid Mubarak to everyone!

As thread titles indicates i want to what is the best option for one's career if he is to choose between Business, Freelancing or Full-time Job. I myself is a Graphic Designer by profession and did freelance a while back. I always wanted to start my own business and now on verge to take decision after Eid finally. I always wanted to become entrepreneur because it gives you the freedom to make your own decision instead of becoming a corporate slave. I can start freelance but i find it difficult to find clients online and thus its not suitable for a regular and steady income.

Also through business, i think one can bring a change in the society in a form of trend. Please let me know what you think about it in a long term i.e; 5 years from now on. Thanks!

Starting your own business is definitely the best of the three options you mentioned. But not everybody is suited for running a business. I do get a feeling that you think business will be the most comforting and comparatively easier option than the other three, which it is not. Starting a business and turning it into a profitable source is a very demanding task and as the saying goes, جتنا گڑ ڈالو گے اتنا ہی میٹھا ہو گا , the more effort you put into the business, the more successful it will be. Also business work hours can eventually become more lengthy than those of a standard job , but the comforting factor is that you can always freely chose when to take a day off.

Besides, it is definitely better for the society in the long run. Not only you will be generating income for yourself, but also (depending of the size of your business) for your employees, hence taking some load off the job market.

As you have worked as a graphic artist, I suggest you go for an Animation production studio. You can get an excellent idea how to start and run one by reading the pre-feasibility studies of SEMDA.org.

[quote=“SupMA5TER, post:2, topic:21390”]

Starting your own business is definitely the best of the three options you mentioned. But not everybody is suited for running a business. I do get a feeling that you think business will be the most comforting and comparatively easier option than the other three, which it is not. Starting a business and turning it into a profitable source is a very demanding task and as the saying goes, جتنا گڑ ڈالو گے اتنا ہی میٹھا ہو گا , the more effort you put into the business, the more successful it will be. Also business work hours can eventually become more lengthy than those of a standard job , but the comforting factor is that you can always freely chose when to take a day off.

Besides, it is definitely better for the society in the long run. Not only you will be generating income for yourself, but also (depending of the size of your business) for your employees, hence taking some load off the job market.

As you have worked as a graphic artist, I suggest you go for an Animation production studio. You can get an excellent idea how to start and run one by reading the pre-feasibility studies of SEMDA.org.

[/quote]

Thanks for your time to write nice words. Well, i agree whatever you wrote here. I understand that business takes a lot of effort and hard work. I am not going to have a business line due to its comforts but due to my passion towards the field. And i am not going to start any production house, software house etc. Instead i am going into media education business which will cover diplomas in Multimedia, Animation, Web Design/Development etc. and Bachelors in future In Shaa Allah too.

So doing hard work and putting my best time into growing business isn't a problem for me. :)

In jobs, your work for others to succeed and get fractional share of it, in Biz you work for yourself in hope to make some thing in your life and may loose whatever pennies you have.

I would vote for business.

i think Freelance is best way to make money more than job in office, and also you can save time in freelance work. http://www.jobz.pk/freelancers.php

yups freelancer plays the important role for the reduction of unemployment. Every person who know any single thing, he can earn money from it, by doing some little jobs in freelancer.