Business Education Blog

Hello every one!

I have put this effort to gather business studies related subjects topic wise for the help of students.

Hope this can be helpful for students from Graduation to Masters.

Visit us at http://bizedu.wordpress.com

I need people's comments and reviews about the effort and also if any one interested to contribute will be highly appreciated.

It takes lots of time to write, gather and compile a single topic , that is why its not possible for me individually to make it a complete one.

Regards

Nice incentive you have taken there. People should contribute more to the website and pool their knowledge over there.

It reads like a text book. There aren't any original articles. You should draw from examples in the real world. Write about the inflation that Pakistan is currently facing. What are the reasons behind it and what can be done to stop it. That sort of thing.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Nice incentive you have taken there. People should contribute more to the website and pool their knowledge over there.
[/quote]

Thank you very much for the appreciation.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

It reads like a text book. There aren’t any original articles. You should draw from examples in the real world. Write about the inflation that Pakistan is currently facing. What are the reasons behind it and what can be done to stop it. That sort of thing.
[/quote]

Brother! If you did read the first para which states that I tried to put up simple things. Indeed they are Bookish articles but given in more or less simple English or in a way they can be understood. I have tried to state in simple words and get different definitions to make it easy to understand a particular concept. Its more derived from the lectures I noted during my classes rather using books.

I would like to add your contribution if you want to make one.

Regards