Burning a Video DVD [need help]

I am unable to write a working video DVD so that it can play on dvd players , i tried but dvd become unsable,

please give me detail guide how to write video dvd from avi , mpeg files so that it can play on dvd players..

what i did please see through images

e1af00.jpg

thanks

you are using wrong interface to do the job.

read the error very carefully. it says to put the pre-encoded compliant DVD-Video files in VIDEO_TS folder which are .VOB or .IFO.

while you are throwing .DAT, .MPG or .AVI in it.

it seems the interface you are using is just to make DVD Video Disk from a complete DVD video title but not from the files like you are adding.

if you see it is also recomending you to use Nero Vision to do what you are trying to do.

which version of Nero are you using?

Nero Vision can also be added in normal version of Nero as a plug-in any way.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

you are using wrong interface to do the job.

read the error very carefully. it says to put the pre-encoded compliant DVD-Video files in VIDEO_TS folder which are .VOB or .IFO.

while you are throwing .DAT, .MPG or .AVI in it.

it seems the interface you are using is just to make DVD Video Disk from a complete DVD video title but not from the files like you are adding.

if you see it is also recomending you to use Nero Vision to do what you are trying to do.

which version of Nero are you using?

Nero Vision can also be added in normal version of Nero as a plug-in any way.

[/quote]

I am using nero 7 , but in screenshot i have posted that i used nero vision and due to nero vision i got non workable dvd

^sorry I missed that.

but I have just tried once right now. it is working very fine.

if you ask. I can post the screenshots of all the steps I did with.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

^sorry I missed that.

but I have just tried once right now. it is working very fine.

if you ask. I can post the screenshots of all the steps I did with.

[/quote]

please give me detail screenshot of steps that how you create working video dvd out of .avi,.mpg,.dat or any other video files

I have tested the final DVD on two DVD Players as well as on PC power dvd and other players.

Step-1: every thing is on image. i added one .AVI file

1.gif

this image is with extended options for Chapters. this is optional but i did as follows.

1-ex.gif

Step-2: menu and title information. not so important

2.gif

Step-3: Simple Preview

3.gif

Step-4: this step allows you to modify video standards. on screen instructions are good for the DVD video players here

4.gif

Step-5: final step, transcoding and burning process.

5.gif