Building a Nuclear Bunker

I live near likely target during the first phase of war. I like like 10-30Km crow distance from a military target.

One of the first likely targets in event of a war. Now I am not afraid, but someone has to rebuild in case of a nuclear war. Although I do believe in the even of a nuclear war we are likely to take Indian capabilities out with a first strike. But I still want to know. How should I plan a multi purpose Nuclear blast/fallout shelter? What other purposes can I use it for?

Dig deep and use lots of concrete ? :)

And as far using it for other purposes you can rent it out as a party hall.. Hell I'd go to a party being held in a nuclear bunker ! :lol:

I don't think that either India or Pakistan is crazy enough to use Nuclear Weapons, but if one of them used these weapons and failed to annihilate the other, both countries will be destroyed. By the way Nuclear Weapons are more likely to be used against major cities to inflict maximum loss of life.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

How should I plan a multi purpose Nuclear blast/fallout shelter? What other purposes can I use it for?
[/quote]

A very nice link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fallout_shelter

and a survival guide i found, looks like a 10-minute guide! ;)

http://www.ki4u.com/free_book/index.htm

with specific details on Pakistan:

http://www.ki4u.com/transpacific.htm

it is worth remembering that the fallout effects are long-term and devastating. Japan had abnormal childs nearly 50 years after the war was over!

Dig deep and use lots of concrete ? :)

And as far using it for other purposes you can rent it out as a party hall… Hell I’d go to a party being held in a nuclear bunker ! :lol:

[/quote]

Don’t forget to call me in brother :lol: We all Wiredians will do a hell of a party even if it’s our last one :lol:

Don’t forget to call me in brother :lol: We all Wiredians will do a hell of a party even if it’s our last one :lol:

[/quote]

Nuclear bunker is one cool place to party in Pakistan…lol

I remember reading about some canadian or australian engineer making a fallout shelter on his own. Took him several years. The shelter had blast doors and it was deep underground with several entrances and exits. A family could live there for many months or years I guess as plenty of food could be stored. There were pictures of it along with story but I don't remember the url so help urself in google.

I remember reading about some canadian or australian engineer making a fallout shelter on his own. Took him several years. The shelter had blast doors and it was deep underground with several entrances and exits. A family could live there for many months or years I guess as plenty of food could be stored. There were pictures of it along with story but I don’t remember the url so help urself in google.
[/quote]

Now all we need to do is get some ship and sail for Australia. Kick Aussies out of that bunker and get settle there :D

Bombs-bay door open. Target Locked! Bombs are on their way. May God has mercy on millions of people souls.

out of curiosity where do you live on border side.

for example

Bhawalpur side, Kasur/Lahore side Sialkot side.