BT HOME HUB ... DSL Modem/VoIP(SIP) Phone + Wireless Router

Salam

I Am Selling 2 BT Home Hubs ,(one brand new with box and stuff and one used which is only the router, adapter, phone and cradle) which is a DSL modem, wireless router and VOIP and landline cordless phone. The firmware is the original from BT which means the DSL modem will not work with !@#$ ISPs. However, the firmware can be unlocked (which i can do upon buyer request) but the problem is that unlocking the firmware will make the VoIP/SIP feature useless and the included cordless phone will then not work. so in short, you have 2 options :

1) use it as a wireless router and cordless phone for making recieving landline calls/VoIP calls and use your existing DSL router from your ISP for internet connectivity

2) unlock the firmware and use it as a DSL and wireless router. the VoIP function and cordless phone will become useless.

and i will sell both of them with the phone and cradle as they are useless without the base device

Reason for selling: i already have 2 wireless routers and my bro sent these from UK to me, thats why im selling them.

Package Contents:

New:

1 BT home hub

1 power adapter (240vac, 9vdc 2A)

1 BT hub Phone 1010 (with charging cradle which is attached to the base device)(the phone uses 2 rechargable AAA batteries)

1 USB cable

1 RJ45 Ethernet Cable

1 Telephone Line Cable

1 Getting Started guide(irrelevant for pak except the cd which contains the USB driver)

Used:

1 BT home Hub

1 power adapter (240vac, 9vdc 2A)

1 BT hub Phone 1010 (with charging cradle which is attached to the base device)(the phone uses 2 rechargable AAA batteries)

The Line Filter(splitter) for ADSL is built into the base device

Ports on the back of router( shown in picture below):

1 broadband in port(main line plugged into this port)

1 phone port(your wired telephone plugged into this port)

2 ethernet ports

1 USB port

1 USB port for plugging in printers or disk drives to be shared on the network(FAT32 formatted)

1 power port for power adapter

price for the New one is Rs.4000 and price for the old one is Rs.2500 (slight negotiation)

contact number: 0345-2093770

Location: karachi (shipping to other cities will be paid by buyer)

Pics:

http://img134.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=dsc06498large.jpg

regards

sold ... please close thread...