Broadband Ramadan Offer!

PTCL Broadband Ramazan Offer

mm_bb_ramazan_promo.jpg

All customers applying for a PTCL Broadband connection with in the month of Ramazan between 23rd August and till last day of Ramazan will get as a Ramazan offer one month’s (30 days from the days from the archival date) free Broadband from the day Broadband is installed and archived in their premises irrespective of the month.

Note: All customers applying for a PTCL Broadband connection with in the month of Ramazan August-September 2009 between 1st of Ramazan till the last day of Ramazan will get one month’s (30 days from the day installed) free Broadband from the day Broadband is installed in their premises irrespective of the month

Features

•PTCL broadband customer has the liberty to choose from various packages

•PTCL Broadband keeps you connected to high speed internet all the time.

•Economical package for students

•Special packages for corporate and individuals

•Access to free online peer to peer games, movies, music, classical Pakistani plays, famous cricket matches, educational and religious contents exclusively for PTCL broadband customers on ‘Buzz’ broadband web content infotainment portal.

v gud offer :D m goin to terminate my dsl n gonna apply again for 4mb :P after all first month ix free so y not 4mb :D lolz

lolz

I cancelled my friends student package which I requested on Saturday. The Ramadan started from Sunday and when today I saw this offer, I cancelled the order.

Now on Tuesday I will order a new package to enjoy one free month.

Well I have a question for you. If I request them a 4MB connection, will I be able to convert it to 1MB at the end of the month as it would be difficlt to carry on such costly package if its not free and one has to give money from his own pocket.

^ Wanna know too..

They should have had some kind of Ramzan offer for existing customers as well.

^ i don't think so

@imran

read this " PTCL broadband customer has the liberty to choose from various packages " and i confrmed frm 1236 and the CSR said ya u can apply for any package n u can get ur package changed at any time ....soO m going to get my DSL terminate n going to apply again for 4 mb

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

lolz

I cancelled my friends student package which I requested on Saturday. The Ramadan started from Sunday and when today I saw this offer, I cancelled the order.

Now on Tuesday I will order a new package to enjoy one free month.

Well I have a question for you. If I request them a 4MB connection, will I be able to convert it to 1MB at the end of the month as it would be difficlt to carry on such costly package if its not free and one has to give money from his own pocket.

[/quote]

Just like PTCL offer their IPTV free offer (Till July 2009,its ended up) for various cities and most of people used their try service free for few months and when that package coming to end they return their IPTV setup box (some of my friends did it in Karachi and Lahore)

And i think PTCL got this point already when they received their IPTV back on end of their “TRY” package so “i think” no one can avail this chance to downgrade his package.rest you can give a try with best of luck ;)

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

i confrmed frm 1236 and the CSR said ya u can apply for any package n u can get ur package changed at any time …soO m going to get my DSL terminate n going to apply again for 4 mb
[/quote]

I am also switching to student package so what you suggest hashim should i go for 4MB also ??

@Terabite

ya go 4 for 4mb student....bcoz you aint gonna get billed for first 30dayz from date ov getting dsl equipment installed at home....after 29 dayzz get it

downgraded to 1mb student..! i em also goin to apply for 4mb student...! when u can get sumthin free y nt give it a try ! :P

Ya love to take risk

What would be the billing policy?

If I gonna apply on 1st September, 2009. When should I call them to degrade me to 1MB?

May bestudent verification and installation could also take 10 days.

@imran

ur 30dayz will start after ur verification and all steps are completed and broadband is installed at ur premises and for example u apply of 1st september and broadband is installed on 10th september...then u aint gonna get billed till 10Th october...so degrade before 10th october probably on 8th being on safe side get it downgraded..

well today i called the helpline and asked them to upgrade to 2 MB will i too get the package i was previously on 1 MB

and how long will the upgrade take??

yu will b upgraded but it wont b free of charge! within 3 dayz probably if ur on copper!

yup i am on copper that's good 3 days for 2 mb