Broadband charges increased!

Ah, atlast broadband charges are increased.. 840....879 and after 3 months 929 ! Greatwork !

PTCL ki service se koi khush hai ??

Check here:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/PTCL-BROADBAND-SERVICE/218723795173?ref=ts

Totally ridiculous.. increasing the price without any prior notice to its customers.Ptcl service is going down day by day and look at the increase in price.. I don't know for what purpose are they increasing ,whats the need of doing it..every department of gov. is full of corrupt crocodiles.They don't care for us.Where is the increase in the price going?? where is the development taking place?? cables are lying from the arsa-e-daraz.. they didn't bother to change it.. same old DP's,same old cabinets.

Eidi ?.

Sheikh 'Peshgi' Chilli

Yeah that sucks. Thats why i just upgraded to 2MB with 750 minute package. Its more cost effective as compared to 1 MB package.

this increase is in student package....?

[quote=“MNA, post:5, topic:15318”]

this increase is in student package…?

[/quote]

Yes student package is now Rs 929

they should lower the charges of 4,6,8 mb packages which has data caps !

I think it would be a Jashn-e-Azaadi gift ! They'll lower the charges of the package and will add cap on them ! i think so...

whole world is getting Internet almost free and we are being charged so high thats not fair even now they have so many costumers they should decrease the price instead of increasing rs769u.gif

[quote=", post:8, topic:15318"]

I think it would be a Jashn-e-Azaadi gift ! They’ll lower the charges of the package and will add cap on them ! i think so…

[/quote]

Or may be Zordari TAX sgqs7p.gif Lolz

i think after a while theyll completely finish the student package

@Armada

its PTCL Tax, as PTCL is always in loss :/

Y just on Student packages !