Broadband 2Mbps to 4Mbps upgrade till 30th April (2014)

Ptcl is offering another upgrade promotion. call 1236 and enjoy 4mb speed at the price of 2mb.

FEATURES

• 4Mbps Broadband promotion charges: Rs. 1,549 per month.
  • All 2Mbps customers are being upgraded to 4Mbps Valid Up to 30th April 2014.
  • Rs 1,999 will be charged for 4Mbps after promotion period till 31st Dec 2014.
  • Rs 2,100 will be charged for 4Mbps after 31st Dec 2014.
  • 2Mbps Student are not included in the offer.
  • All customers who do not wish to continue with 4Mbps will have to Opt out by calling 1236 and reverting back to 2Mbps.

BENEFITS

• Faster downloads
  • Uninterrupted standard and HD video streaming
  • Multiple devices connectivity with Wifi
  • Access to millions of resources and applications

[quote=“Tanzeel, post:, topic:”]

Ptcl is offering another upgrade promotion. call 1236 and enjoy 4mb speed at the price of 2mb.

FEATURES

• All 2Mbps customers are being upgraded to 4Mbps Valid Up to 30th April 2013.
  • All customers who do not wish to continue with 4Mbps will have to Opt out by calling 1236 and reverting back to 2Mbps.

BENEFITS

• Faster downloads

[/quote]

That a good one.

About the first 2 points of BENEFITS, I must say no way :ph34r: :D

[quote=“Tanzeel, post:, topic:”]

FEATURES

BENEFITS

• Faster downloads

[/quote]

PTCL doing it's usual trickery...

yup enjoying it but with lot of Dc's.... -_-

^ Read again. It says...

And it's correct because that's also what they told me when I inquired about it a few weeks ago.

Rs. 1,999 for 2Mbps and Rs. 2,100 for 4Mbps... Only 100 Rupees difference?

I think its not a bad deal :)

Wateen is also doing the similar promotion but they are very expensive, they are offering 2Mbps for 2,367 Rupees.

Capture3_zps6a2e5333.png

31decem 2013 has gone,they will be charging 1999 for 4Mbps and 2100 after 2014 ends.. 100rs difference.

Nope , 1549 for 2Mbps and 1999 for the one in promotion deal till decem 2014 after it they will be charged 2100rs.. 100 rs difference for usual 4Mbps and promotional 4Mbps deal

What a thug company its only providing better services in elite class areas and such rest the gutter pay the bills and go to hell

Own experience did spent few days in baharia town where they providing international standard services

And what about those costumers who are already paying 2100 for 4mb connection? Are they included in this offer?

Nope they are not included,ptcl is seeking 2Mbps bandwidth attention.They know when 4Mbps subscribers can pay 2100 then they wont bother about 100 difference but these kinda dirty tricks are bad.

Wateen also did the same trick to grab more customers by offering only 500 Rupees increment to get 2Mbps speed, but I immediately called them and asked to degrade my account :P

i was wondering whats up with the speed. then i saw this news here.

so i am using (was using) 2mb now i'll still be billed Rs. 1,549 this month right?

mager mera tu 2mb student package tha lekin phir bhi mujhy 4 mb per upgrade kar dia hai

now it has been announced for everyone

http://ptcl.com.pk/related_pages.php?pd_id=111&rp_id=241

^ It was announced yesterday. It's a limited time promotion. It'll end on Jun 30th.

Some people's accounts haven't been upgraded yet (including myself). In which case you should call PTCL and launch a complaint so that they'll bother upgrading your connection in a while.

I am using the 2Mbps Double-Up Package , will my connection get upgraded too ?
Or is it only for people using the simple 2Mbps connection ?

After JUNE 30th they will charge you 1999 rs for 4Mbps till december 2014 and then standard 2100 , they should reduce the price ,atleast 1549rs should be for 4Mbps.. what kind of pakistan day package are they giving..giving chaska for a month and that too in which many users arent upgraded and after promotion ends they are being charged for standard 4Mbps.Ptcl is playing dirty game,they will fall very badly