Brian Lara Muslim?

Me and my colleagues got an SMS saying he is Muslim. Is it true??

mohammad ali a boxer is Muslim

LOL u believe on SMSes.... rofl

Not really, but I checked online and there were conflicting stories about his conversion, so I wanted to know for sure if it were true.

hahaa lolz i got many many sms on my cell that he accpt islam im not accepting that !!

if he do such thing than the world media will cover it

Mr. Lara? A muslim? Now why would he want to convert to Islam? He has almost everything and seems like a happy man. It's Will Smith all over again =)

Who cares? :/

The only aim of us, the Muslims, to convert others to Islam. What a mission in life :|

SMS is the most re"LIE"able method to spread any news you want to! What next Pope benedict XVI converted to muslim! :)

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

What a mission in life :expressionless:
[/quote]

" To be Real Muslims "

no i dont think so that he is a Muslim by birth but who knows that now he has converted to Islam

" To be Real Muslims "

[/quote]

There is a large criteria to fulfill to become a real and that doesn’t include converting non-Muslims and Muslims to “our own” version of Islam.

I believe that corruption at many levels and eating interest (Riba) are very important things to be avoided in Islam. But our version of Islam ends at prayer.

To me even using a pen bought from government’s money for private uses is corruption and that man should never enter Heaven without paying his visit to Hell for using that pen (even for a small tick-mark). Now talk about the cars, petrol quota, houses, land, conferences at 5 star hotels, visiting foreign countries with family and list goes on and on… all will burn in Hell. That’s what I believe.

Remember Khalifa Umer turned off the lamp when his fellow government employee started private talk on dinner because the oil used in that lamp was from government’s money. That is what a real Muslim is. Not brain washing and converting non-Muslims to Islam. Like our Pakistani cricket team did :expressionless:

P.S. I used “government employee” because they were employees at that time because they fear from Allah but now they are “government officers” :expressionless:

There is a large criteria to fulfill to become a real and that doesn’t include converting non-Muslims and Muslims to “our own” version of Islam.

To me even using a pen bought from government’s money for private uses is corruption and that man should never enter Heaven without paying his visit to Hell for using that pen (even for a small tick-mark). Now talk about the cars, petrol quota, houses, land, conferences at 5 star hotels, visiting foreign countries with family and list goes on and on… all will burn in Hell. That’s what I believe.

Remember Khalifa Umer turned off the lamp when his fellow government employee started private talk on dinner because the oil used in that lamp was from government’s money. That is what a real Muslim is. Not brain washing and converting non-Muslims to Islam. Like our Pakistani cricket team did :expressionless:

[/quote]

U are Hundred Percent Right…! Agreed…!

Agreed

@wampyr

U r Right!

@Tech Ghost, Far4z, Ahmsun

Gracias, muchas gracias. :)

[/quote]

Half true, There is a large criteria, but giving dawah to non-muslims/muslims is one of them, the condition though is that he should know what he/she is saying and is according to the book, and not say stupid things that muslims have oil, we are oppressed and we have nukes as well so join us.

I believe that corruption at many levels and eating interest (Riba) are very important things to be avoided in Islam. But our version of Islam ends at prayer.

[/quote]

So true. The tablighi jamat maybe spreading fast but without going into some of the deep fundamentals (Like creed) issues people will always make their own solutions to issues, like pointing your legs towards the qibla is a sin, or you are not supposed to stand together in a congregational prayer, or two guys can’t do jamaat. You know what I disagree, Our version of Islam ends at “Do what I do”.

[/quote]

You sound right, but have you really looked through the books for this issue?

[/quote]

Never heard of it,It is good though, could you provide its reference?

Arizona lipo

[/quote]

Yes ok he is Muslim, and stop trying to promote your site, again and again.