BREAKING: PTCL Abuses Customer via SMS!

LAHORE: Pakistan Telecommunication Company Limited has been found to send abusive SMS to one of it’s customers on 1st Day of Eid Wednesday, Pakistan Plus Reported.

Pakistan Telecommunication Company Limited (PTCL) has been recently reported to send obstructive/abusive SMS (Short Text Message) to one of it’s customers on the first day of Eid.

The SMS Sent by PTCL Says:

Dear customer:your request for
reset password
of PTCL Broadband has been processed, your new password is
FUCKYOU,
Thank you for using PTCL.

The screenshot of the SMS received from PTCL to the customer is as follow’s:

Screenshot_2013-10-16-09-02-42-copy.png

Abusive Message from PTCL.

The Customer and Pakistan Plus Administration has sent an email to relevant authorities along with PTA (Pakistan Telecommunication Authority) in order to retrieve an explanation from PTCL in response to the shameful act done by PTCL.

Details to follow.

Pakistan Plus, Wednesday, 16th October 2013
(Copyrights Reserved by Pakistan Plus)

SOURCE: http://www.pakistanplus.pk/2013/10/breaking-ptcl-abuses-customers-via-sms/

hell yeah! thats the right way to do things. :D

Ah nice APRIL Fool Joke, but its not 1st of April

Doesn't that phrase mean "Trust Me" in Arabic?

Eid Mubarak Etisalat!

How the fcuk its a breaking news and an abusing one? mind you that you get same password which you have told the CS rep on ordering connection and thats what you get as a reminder via SMS upon installation of DSL connection.

May be some WP user sent you this message, because its against the rules to abuse other users here so a text seems more appropriate. Have you ever heard about SMS Spoofing?

[quote=“Faisal, post:5, topic:20352”]

How the fcuk its a breaking news and an abusing one? mind you that you get same password which you have told the CS rep on ordering connection and thats what you get as a reminder via SMS upon installation of DSL connection.

[/quote]

Hey hey hey Mr. Faisal "The so called PTCL Expert" ....... Mind you as well that PTCL does not ask you to tell the password when you request reset, secondly even if they do ask the password than according to their rule if you use any sort of abusive language your call gets disconnected.

And get your eyes checked its RESET PASSWORD.

Lastly my bb password is not even this.

"Think before you speak"/

[quote="Zohair, post:6, topic:20352"]

May be some WP user sent you this message, because its against the rules to abuse other users here so a text seems more appropriate. Have you ever heard about SMS Spoofing?

[/quote]

"Out of your mind huh?"

^Please be calm and stop taking everything personal.. It is an open forum and if you cannot get along with public opinion i would suggest you should avoid posting such stupidity without proper references. and what is that watermark doing on the OP image I have a reason to believe you're related to that particular web domain, so should i report your spam brother! Again this is just my opinion..

[quote=“WDC, post:7, topic:20352”]

Hey hey hey Mr. Faisal "The so called PTCL Expert" ....... Mind you as well that PTCL does not ask you to tell the password when you request reset, secondly even if they do ask the password than according to their rule if you use any sort of abusive language your call gets disconnected.

And get your eyes checked its RESET PASSWORD.

Lastly my bb password is not even this.

"Think before you speak"/

[/quote]

I am not PTCL expert here and never have been called as such ... but anyways, your perception is your problem... :lol:

and why I need to get my eyes checked? I mean in this day & age, don't you think its really easy to Photoshop the entire "picture" which you posted as a supposed proof of something OR somebody did actually abused to CS staff to deserve this? I have had the chance of resetting my BB password on one or two occasions. The CS staff first verify the owner ship of the phone/DSL and after the confirmation, they ask you for what the new password should be and if that new password is not already taken, its allotted to the asking customer ...

And all this happens smoothly if there's no abuse from either side i.e. the customer & the service provider. and that's they way it should be cause neither has the right to abuse for any reason.

That's my experience.

Now... on the topic

Perhaps somebody did ask for FCUKYOU to be the new password for some reason and got what (s)he asked for OR perhaps the customer did abuse the staff and got a FCUKYOU as a password or in the form of an SMS cause if anything else, its clearly evident from you post that this happened to ONE customer.

and why you said that "your BB password isn't even this"? I mean nobody accused you of you being the one who got the FU in the SMS :D

I guess perhaps you need to do the thinking part more then I do, before speaking ;)

Guys, are you seriously falling for his crap (I'm talking about WDC). We all know he owns the Pakistan Plus website, and i can bet that he did all this himself to get views on his crappy website. Either it's completely fake, and he never recieved such SMS (photoshop FTW) or he just did what Faisal said. Either way, stay away from his website. If he wants views, he should post credible content instead of doing this attention whoring stuff.

relevant authorities? OK

now wait for another FUCKYOU message from relevant authorities

i don't think its true, even if it is PTCL have chosen the right person :D

Firstly think before you speak.

Secondly oh wow really that's done for the USERNAME NOT THE PASSWORD again get your mind checked.

Thirdly I dont need any views to my website and if you really think that this message is fake than I CHALLENGE You to prove it.

^ And i counter-challenge you to prove that it's real. B)

[quote=“Upsilon, post:13, topic:20352”]

^ And i counter-challenge you to prove that it's real. B)

[/quote]

Iv Proved it via the screen shot already !

I have forwarded this false claim to PTCL legal dept. Pertinent to metnion that PTCL's counsel is the guy (lawyer) who complained to Mush govt. and thus CJ Iftikhar Chauhdry was removed from his post. I am certain that he will make this random nodbody WDic* aka WDC sheep his pants and his colon will roll inside out - provided PTCL plans to pursue him.

i am not PTCL's proponent, but the way this foul mouthed skunk is behaving, he definitely deserves some screwing with a steel rod. It is unfortunate that douhches like him continue to create rumours for their b.s. blogs which are nothing more than dust bins. This idiot thinks like WP members dont know about sms spoofing and all kid-sh*t like that. What an otter (ludderh in Urdu hahaha) :P

I hereby rename him as WBC where BC stands for something special, which expresses my respect for him.

no....i dont think its true..

LOl nice photoshop skills there...!!

I read your article. But 2 problem. your picture is not loading, and your source URL not open.

[quote=“awaisirshad, post:18, topic:20352”]

I read your article. But 2 problem. your picture is not loading, and your source URL not open.

[/quote]

third problem

you are a wee bit late mate

[quote=“ShoukaT, post:19, topic:20352”]

third problem

you are a wee bit late mate

[/quote]

Haha he was just trying to be helpful :D but after 2 years :D