Breaking new:- Get your own website in only 2 rupee :$

http://host4pakistan.com

Got a new linux based server today with huge space, and want to sell it asap.

Nodes Information:

===============

*Intel Core2Quad™ Q9300!

*2x750GB RAID Hard Drives!

*8GB DDR2 RAM!

*100Mbps Connection Speed!

So try out our 2 rupee plan

1000 MBs space

25,000 MBs premium data transfer

Unlimited domain hosting, unlimited Subdomains, unlimited emails, unlimited databases and unlimited everything

And

And

And

Only in Rs. 2/day

Does Rs, 2 means anything for you to spend? its nothing for everything now ;)

Feel free to contact at hassan@host4pakistan.com for any further queries...

Domain registration at Host4pakistan.com

.com/.net/.org domain is on Rs 800/year

or .info is cheapest, only Rs. 500/year

With domain registration, following services are free

• FREE ID SHEILD

• FREE URL Forwarding (cloaked/uncloaked)

• FREE E-mail Forwarding (you@yourdomain.com)

• FREE Domain Lock/Unlock Services

• FREE Domain Auto-Renewal Service

• FREE Domain Ownership Transfer

• FREE Branded Whois Service

• FREE 24 x 7 Support

Thanks for advertising your services.

Rates are good. Looks like it's a new company. I don't know how far this company will survive but, indeed, rates are good.

Only one thing, I don't like is the sound of "unlimited". Can I run "Yahoo.com" on your Rs. 1000 "unlimited" package? LOL :lol: I know your answer, its definitely, NO! Then why you write "unlimited" :/

Moreover, you have not mentioned server's up-time history. No mentioning of satisfied customers testimonials (with links to their web-site) that you are hosting.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Thanks for advertising your services.

Rates are good. Looks like it’s a new company. I don’t know how far this company will survive but, indeed, rates are good.

Only one thing, I don’t like is the sound of “unlimited”. Can I run “Yahoo.com” on your Rs. 1000 “unlimited” package? LOL :lol: I know your answer, its definitely, NO! Then why you write “unlimited” :confused:

Moreover, you have not mentioned server’s up-time history. No mentioning of satisfied customers testimonials (with links to their web-site) that you are hosting.

[/quote]

well as I already mentioned, this is an introductory offer…

not more but we have 2 customers…one is local http://www.muxmasters.com/ and for other, I’m sorry i cannot disclose his name as he has reseller account and he is reselling my service…

Server uptime history is 99% and server is Quad Xeon 2.4ghz…

If you still has questions then I have already mentioned my number, you can call me and ask whatever you want to ask :)

Thank you :)

Only one thing, I don’t like is the sound of “unlimited”. Can I run “Yahoo.com” on your Rs. 1000 “unlimited” package? LOL :lol: I know your answer, its definitely, NO! Then why you write “unlimited” :confused:

[/quote]

well unlimited mean you can use unlimited space and bandwidth,unlimited everything, other packages has SOME limited

and by the way you can host yahoo.com on only Rs. 1000

hey what is your policy about pirated stufff.....

i guess thats the most important thing to tell when you give unlimited hosting..

Hosting plans Starting from PKR 400

> 1000MBs Space

100GBs Data Transfer

Subdomains

Email address

Mysql Databases

Cpanel control panel

Installatron Auto installer

[/quote]

How many subdomains, email addresses, databases do we get with this package? This is Rs. 400/mo right?

Do you have features like curl, fopen() and zend optimizer enabled?

hey what is your policy about pirated stufff…

i guess thats the most important thing to tell when you give unlimited hosting…

[/quote]

links of pirated stuff are allowed but we do not allow to upload pirated stuff in our servers…

Please check acceptable use policy detail at

http://host4pakistan.com/aup.html

How many subdomains, email addresses, databases do we get with this package? This is Rs. 400/mo right?

[/quote]

Right now this offer comes with 2 subdomains, 5 mysql databases and 10 pop3 emails…

However as of introductory offer, we can increase that limit on request as per your requirements :)

You can call me anytime at 03447085707 or email me at hassan [at] host4pakistan.com

Do you have features like curl, fopen() and zend optimizer enabled?
[/quote]

yup, all these are already installed…

we can install any other feature too if you require and if it is not installed already…

@ you86

This is a serious question as I didn't see it at first time, is it per month price or per year price?

@ you86

This is a serious question as I didn’t see it at first time, is it per month price or per year price?

[/quote]

:)

Its per month price…

we do provide discount (free months) if any one want to prepay for year or 2 year

>> 2 free months on 12 months payment (10 months payment will be charged and 12 months will be given)

>> 5 free months on 24 months payment (19 months payment will be charged and 24 months will be given)

^ you86

What looked cheap at first sight, not anymore.

Rs. 400 per month = $5 per month

Rs. 1000 per month = $12.65 per month

* based on Rs. 79 = $1

As it is per month then it is not that cheap because I can buy offshore (based in USA and Europe) webhosting accounts for similar or even lower prices. And those companies are established and have good record for more than 10 years. In webhosting, reliability of continuous service in all-weather and uptime matters a lot.

Only advantage in your packages remains is that I can pay in rupees, instead of dollars/euros that I pay using my credit card.

Sorry, but that's true. Prices are high for Pakistani hosting. There are some competing Pakistani companies (names-not-mentioned) that give very cheap packages with limited things (but indeed cheap).

^ you86

What looked cheap at first sight, not anymore.

Rs. 400 per month = $5 per month

Rs. 1000 per month = $12.65 per month

* based on Rs. 79 = $1

As it is per month then it is not that cheap because I can buy offshore (based in USA and Europe) webhosting accounts for similar or even lower prices. And those companies are established and have good record for more than 10 years. In webhosting, reliability of continuous service in all-weather and uptime matters a lot.

Only advantage in your packages remains is that I can pay in rupees, instead of dollars/euros that I pay using my credit card.

[/quote]

Yup, they are not Cheap beause we are not going to provide Cheap service.

As compare to the hosts in pakistan, our prices are “lowest"

I dont say it cheap as cheap price mean cheap service as well…

[quote=”, post:, topic:"]
^ you86

Sorry, but that’s true. Prices are high for Pakistani hosting. There are some competing Pakistani companies (names-not-mentioned) that give very cheap packages with limited things (but indeed cheap).

[/quote]

True, but perhaps you are not aware, their service is also cheap…no customer support, nothing…

we are going to provide real 24/7 support, even in mid night or at the time of fajar prayer :)

And by the way if you are looking for more cheap with limited things then drop me an email or sms or call me, we will discuss Special price for you :)

@ you86

Indeed, you might be providing a good quality of service at international rates, but you'll agree with me that you'll going to need time to proof your quality of service.

It's a dilemma; most people don't go for expensive hosting from a company that has not proven QoS for last few years, and it is hard for a business to survive without steady customers.

All I can say is good luck :)

@ you86

Indeed, you might be providing a good quality of service at international rates, but you’ll agree with me that you’ll going to need time to proof your quality of service.

[/quote]

yup, thats correct…but as I mentioned in post already, its an introductory offer, and we are offering free accounts right now even…free for life…to only check the market situation and the customer requirements too…

@ you86

It’s a dilemma; most people don’t go for expensive hosting from a company that has not proven QoS for last few years, and it is hard for a business to survive without steady customers.

All I can say is good luck :)

[/quote]

but a new company cannot have a proof of previous year unless these years will be passed

However I can give guarantee of full customer satisfaction :)

Thanks for your wishes

------

you :)

------

hey book me a free acount

i wana make a website

i have my own domain......

^^

email sent...

^^

email sent…