Brand new Ipod nano 16GB silver colour for Rs.12000! No Scam!

For less than the price of Ipod nano 8GB, get the 16GB one. Silver colour, lastest Ipod with video camera built in...it also has built in speaker and FM radio as well plus loads of other features which you can read on apple's website. Price is only Rs.12000 which is Rs.4500 less from the original price. It's only a week old in brand new condition 10/10. You'll get all the original accessories.

CONTACT LAHORE ONLY: 0323-8415623

PICS ARE BELOW ALONG WITH SOME DETAIL.

FluxBB%20bbcode%201http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/9117/63994silverimage6200909.jpg

FluxBB%20bbcode%202http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/3015/63991silverimage4200909.jpg

FluxBB%20bbcode%203http://img535.imageshack.us/img535/462/63992silverimage4200909.jpg

FluxBB%20bbcode%204http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/5707/63993silverimage5200909.jpg

Rock music. Roll camera.

IPod nano brings video to your music with the new built-in video camera. And for that extra kick: a larger screen and a polished aluminum finish in nine brilliant colors.

The worlds most popular music player now gives you even more to play with.

Say you find yourself in the middle of an impromptu shopping cart race. Or in the dining hall when a colossal food fight breaks out. Now you can prove it really happened with the iPod nano video camera. Shoot high-quality video in portrait or landscape perfect for posting on the web or emailing friends. iPod nano also includes a microphone that captures clean audio you can listen to during playback on the built-in speaker.

Design makes rock more glam

iPod nano now has a polished anodized aluminum finish in nine electrifying colors. And a larger 2.2-inch color display for your viewing pleasure.

Genius Mixes

Making music mixes has never been easier. Because now Genius does it for you.

FM radio Live Pause. Return of the radio star

Rock out with the new FM tuner. And two innovative features Live Pause and iTunes Tagging make it smarter than the average radio. Learn more about FM radio and Live Pause

VoiceOver. It speaks volumes

VoiceOver speaks the names of songs and artists. So you can navigate your music without looking at the screen. Learn more about VoiceOver

Pedometer and Nike iPod

The new Pedometer counts every step you take. Or you can add Nike shoes and a Nike iPod Sport Kit. Which makes your iPod nano the perfect workout partner. Learn more about fitness on iPod nano

Voice Memos are here

The built-in mic lets you capture a thought, a reminder, a class lecture, or any audio recording you want with Voice Memos. iPod Nanos voice memo and pedometer apps

Playback time

Music playback time: Up to 24 hours when fully charged

Video playback time: Up to 5 hours when fully charged

Audio: 24 hours. Video: 5 hours. Recording Video 1.5 hours.

Charging via USB to computer system or power adapter (sold separately)

Fast-charge time: about 1.5 hours (charges up to 80% of battery capacity)

Full-charge time: about 3 hours

Size and weight

Height: 3.6 inches (90.7 mm)

Width: 1.5 inches (38.7 mm)

Depth: 0.24 inch (6.2 mm)

Weight: 1.28 ounces (36.4 grams)

In the box

iPod nano

Earphones

USB 2.0 cable

Dock adapter

Quick Start guide

Upload the snaps of your ipod nano...

Thanks

My ipod nano looks exactly like this...scratchless and brandnew!

^

but we dont know that you even have an ipod nano or not....

its better if mods make it a rule to post original pix with a piece of paper on which the username of seller is written...

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

^

but we dont know that you even have an ipod nano or not…

its better if mods make it a rule to post original pix with a piece of paper on which the username of seller is written…

[/quote]

Exactly…good suggestion :)

Thanks

Dude, it's not that difficult to know whether someone's out to scam you or not! You're not gonna hand over your cash blindly!!!! Second, I've had better luck with people calling for the ipod with http://lahore.olx.com.pk so thank you for all the useless replies...sorry in case if I sound rude but when I said it's scratchless, it means it's scratchless!!!

so lame teeto u should post pictures

actual pics would be better.

Dude, it’s not that difficult to know whether someone’s out to scam you or not! You’re not gonna hand over your cash blindly!!! Second, I’ve had better luck with people calling for the ipod with http://lahore.olx.com.pk so thank you for all the useless replies…sorry in case if I sound rude but when I said it’s scratchless, it means it’s scratchless!!!
[/quote]

stick to whatever your day job is, this is the worst marketing i have seen by seller your whole ad above is copy and paste from internet, this is not about how sadiq and amin you are its about what you selling where are the pics of the very item you are selling. its straight forward common sense.

^

but we dont know that you even have an ipod nano or not…

its better if mods make it a rule to post original pix with a piece of paper on which the username of seller is written…

[/quote]

i totally agree with you there should be clear defined rule to post full pics with sellers username on paper this will give more credibility to buy/sell section and there will be legitimate transactions. there are so many threads in this section with one liner ads by sellers where the 10 posts are only asking for more info and pics, total useless crap.

for it to be useful buy/sell section admin team should implement shoukat suggestion ASAP

^ It's being worked on...

^^ are u developing a new forum ?????

for that restriction you have to design a custom forum coz this forum is powered by fluxxbb and i dont think they have the option to restrict user for anything

^ Have you heard of the concept of 'moderators'? They are like very smart monkeys, running around the forum, deleting posts and leaving warning messages. Fighting the good fight!

i have no doubt abt tht ..... they have all privileges and right on the forum i was just asking if there is an existing functionality or feature in the forum developed by fluxxbb that you can control or restrict user to post pics in the buy sell section before posting a topic ... ne ways we can talk abt it in general tech or somthing i assume we are crapping this thread :P