Hewlett Packard LCD Panel Silver

Model VS15(15 inch) with built-in speakers

Original Box, Never Been used

-----------------------------------

Price Rs: 8000/-

Note: Buyer preferably from Lahore

[/quote]

Can u post the Picture here.

well u want picture of box or u want the picture of the LCD, as i mentioned its packed and i havent opened it but I am using its sister LCD as i got 2 lcd panels for my brother but he never got around using it. So u want the picture of the box or the opened LCD, the other one is obviously used

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

well u want picture of box or u want the picture of the LCD, as i mentioned its packed and i havent opened it but I am using its sister LCD as i got 2 lcd panels for my brother but he never got around using it. So u want the picture of the box or the opened LCD, the other one is obviously used
[/quote]

yar u can put up som pictures of the opened one …ofcourse no one wil b needing the pictures of the pack dude … and also tel us if the price is negosiable or fixed . thanks …

i have people in lhr who can pick the thing up n pay u .

Well its a multimedia version LCD. Used LCd's (non-multimedia) LCD's are going for 6000-7000 so i guess this is a pretty reasonable price(fixed). I am ridding of it as I am leaving Pakistan so it will do nothing but rot in its box.

Also I have edited the picture of the LCD but cant find help as how to upload the pics here, can anyone help me on that?

Ok, i figured it out, here is the picture of the sister LCD i have been using for a couple of months.

hpvs15explainedqb6.th.jpg

SOLD :P