Brand New Gaming Mice for Sale [A4tech Oscar Series ]

**NOTE** There have been a massive downfall in the prices since i got them , so new prices can be adjusted accordingly depending on the location of the buyer and availability of the stuff around

hi people , i have brand new gaming mice which i want to sell ,

i have following 4 Models

1. A4Tech XL-740K

DPI-Shift Ability with LED Color Indicator(No Driver Required)The customizable “DPI Button” with Color Indicator” instantly shifts multiple sensitivity levels between 100 - 3600 dpi.

Speed Mouse Report Time up to 1ms with Full-speed USB Designed with extreme fast report time up to 1ms with

Weight Tuning System

Adjustable Mouse Key Response Time

Tailor-made Your Mouse and Dominate the Play.

On-board Memory Store your favorite macros in the 16K memory, and play on any other computers instantly. No driver is needed.

X7-Products

10s80uu.jpg

Demand : 2500

2. XL-755K [Oscar Series ]

6 DPI-Shift Ability with LED Color Indicator(No Driver Required)The customizable “DPI Button” with Color Indicator” instantly shifts multiple sensitivity levels between 100 - 3600 dpi.

Speed Mouse Report Time up to 1ms with Full-speed USB Designed with extreme fast report time up to 1ms with

Weight Tuning System

Adjustable Mouse Key Response Time

Tailor-made Your Mouse and Dominate the Play.

On-board Memory Store your favorite macros in the 16K memory, and play on any other computers instantly. No driver is needed.

X7-Products

2z49rhi.jpg

Demand : 2200

3. X-755FS [Full Speed USB LASER MOUSE]

4x3Fire 5 Live Thumb-Button Gaming Mouse

Arm yourself with the Powerful and Patented 3xFire Button -Rapidly Fires 3 Shots with just 1 Click-Increasing Target Accuracy.

In Game 5 DPI Shift Ability with Color Indication DPI Levels: 400 - 800 - 1200 - 1600 - 2000 DPI (NO DRIVER NEEDED!)

Point and Click in Comfort—Ergonomic Design for the Most Intense Game Play. And 5Live Thumb-Button also can Define Program.

Designed with Extreme Fast Acceleration Up to 500 Hz Report Rate/Second ,4 Times Faster than the Normal USB Mouse.

Tilt Wheel Technology Scrolls in 4 Directions for Greater Efficiency.

X7-Products

Demand : 1400

4. X-750BF [battlefield 2 Edition]

4x3Fire Full Speed Laser Gaming Mouse (4 Times Faster with Full Speed USB)

Arm yourself with the powerful and patented 3xFire Button--rapidly fires 3 shots with just 1 click-increasing target accuracy.

6 DPI Shift Ability with Color Indication 600-800-1200-1600-2000-2500DPI (NO DRIVER NEEDED!)

Intelligent 4th and 5th Buttons-Forward and Backward

Comfortable Thumb Rest Design-fit the shape of your hand,designed to rest your thumb

Designed with Extreme Fast Acceleration Up to 500 Hz Report Rate/Second ,4 Times Faster than the Normal USB Mouse.

X7-Products

Demand : 1550

5. X-755FS [used with Full Packing etc ]

X7-Products

Demand : 1200 [Fixed ]

Contact

0333-5657220

or

Forum PM

or

Kashif99048@msn.com

I called you but your number was off.