Brainnet

i have shift my internet from multinet as they are not reducing prices... anyone tell me about brainnet... anyone using it?? how are the speeds and the service??

oh man come on... everytime i start a thread here i am thoroughly disappointed... no one has a slight bit of idea?? considering there new 2222rs for 2mb rate ?? atleast someone advice me which isp to use as my current isp multinet forgot to reduce their prices a long time ago... considering brainet should have a much smaller user base than ptcl their serive shouldn't be that bad... and seeing that no one is replying maybe no one has used brainnet before

^

Disappointed?

How about trying to post in the other BrainNet thread....

what other brainnet thread?? no one is replying there too sir..you could look at the last post.... i asked... no one answered so i thought a new thread could attract more attraction but ofcourse the same result....

Then I guess no one is using it.

Also hmm, if you are considering it due to price then I think you should wait....because the other ISP's will have to reduce their rates as well.

Also you should just phone and ask if they are available in your area...as they are quite limited.

they are available but less users can also mean better service and more speeds... although i am on the verge of going ptcl but damn those horror stories about their customer service... there must be a brainnet user man... it is quite unusual... or maybe not on these forums

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

they are available but less users can also mean better service and more speeds… although i am on the verge of going ptcl but damn those horror stories about their customer service… there must be a brainnet user man… it is quite unusual… or maybe not on these forums
[/quote]

If there was a Brain Net user and present on these forums, they would have said something. So therefore I assume there isn’t :confused:

yeah so me too... so i think my only option is ptcl till now... i wish mbl or maxcom were here... but whatever... i cannot go to ldn as i can sacrifice heart ache due due to customer service but i don't want slow speeds... what is is share ratio on ldn and ptcl??

yeah so me too… so i think my only option is ptcl till now… i wish mbl or maxcom were here… but whatever… i cannot go to ldn as i can sacrifice heart ache due due to customer service but i don’t want slow speeds… what is is share ratio on ldn and ptcl??
[/quote]

With PTCL you’ll get nearly your full speed…no idea about LdN.

With PTCL you’ll get nearly your full speed…no idea about LdN.

[/quote]

Friend LDN is also giving good speed, some time in peak hr’s i feel some problem which is not a routine issue, otherwise no problem/ issue.

Friend LDN is also giving good speed, some time in peak hr’s i feel some problem which is not a routine issue, otherwise no problem/ issue.

[/quote]

i am actually a full time user… multinet dealer guy(a friend of mine) has told me that i am 3rd in pakistan in net usage in home users… my connection is 1:4 rather than the 1:10 they give the normal users… and there hasn’t been an instance for several months that i am not using my complete bandwith… i am not used to “Slow” speeds in peak hours… that is why ptcl is my best bet as i can get good service from my friend but i cannot get him to reduce prices for me only:D … 4000 is too much for 1mb although i get static ip and upload speed of 90kb/s constant

[/quote]

i am actually a full time user… multinet dealer guy(a friend of mine) has told me that i am 3rd in pakistan in net usage in home users… my connection is 1:4 rather than the 1:10 they give the normal users… and there hasn’t been an instance for several months that i am not using my complete bandwith… i am not used to “Slow” speeds in peak hours… that is why ptcl is my best bet as i can get good service from my friend but i cannot get him to reduce prices for me only:D … 4000 is too much for 1mb although i get static ip and upload speed of 90kb/s constant